Glastocam!

pauladam

17 minutes ago, MJP said:

I fear they’ve kicked some bits off early this year due to the ground conditions. 😬

These kind of things (Longdrops, Pyramid) have always been on a more flexible schedule as they're done by the "regular" farm workers rather than people being employed or contracted in. So the timing tends to be down to their workload / schedules rather than directly impacted by the weather.

1 hour ago, incident said:

These kind of things (Longdrops, Pyramid) have always been on a more flexible schedule as they're done by the "regular" farm workers rather than people being employed or contracted in. So the timing tends to be down to their workload / schedules rather than directly impacted by the weather.

However I don’t think they’ve ever been putting the covers on in either wind or rain . Seems like we have a 5 day window now where that could be done 

5 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

However I don’t think they’ve ever been putting the covers on in either wind or rain . Seems like we have a 5 day window now where that could be done 

I was thinking similar.  Imagine trying to dress el Pointo, up an access platform in high winds.  I'd sh*t my pants and no mistake.  Think there's a week or so of settled weather due so maybe they're taking advantage.

3 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Last year the covers arrived a day later than this year but still didn't go up until 11th May.

See this is quality information That I have regaled to my family. But at least we all go to G, so wasn’t met with eye rolls but more excitement

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

These longdrops went up over the last couple of days:

image.thumb.png.8106f5160d5b17726731121196dbbd07.png

I didn't want this to be missed due to all the excitement over the dropping off of the Pyramid covers.

Thank you for your service.

1 hour ago, Cheesey said:

These longdrops went up over the last couple of days:

image.thumb.png.8106f5160d5b17726731121196dbbd07.png

I didn't want this to be missed due to all the excitement over the dropping off of the Pyramid covers.

I've only been once so grasping the places layout empty is near impossible.

Out of interest, where are those long-drops on the site

7 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Looks like the back of the Other Stage field/behind Oxlyers.

53 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

You can use the Time Machine to view webcam images taken during a festival, which should help you get your bearings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2