Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, Dukeicon said:

Shooting on again today up at The Park.

1893728604_Screenshot2024-02-23at14_04_56.thumb.png.b11dbccf990902abb7a1561cc4684c0b.png

Posts like this make me consider if the future of MI5 should be left in the control of some Glastonbury obsessed E-Festers. How on Earth can you tell anything is happening here other than some cars being parked?

2 minutes ago, JayDiesel said:

Posts like this make me consider if the future of MI5 should be left in the control of some Glastonbury obsessed E-Festers. How on Earth can you tell anything is happening here other than some cars being parked?

Because it's a scheduled event 🙂 (and we've seen this before).

https://bookwhen.com/somersetshootingground/e/ev-sv0n-20240223100000

3 minutes ago, JayDiesel said:

From memory it's known that shooting takes place on Fridays in the area. Not sure how often or if it's certain dates but I believe it first came up during a build in previous years when we got excited that something might be happening only to be let down and told it was this instead.

2 minutes ago, JayDiesel said:

its the usual place for parking for the shoot .... we sometimes get a bit misled that somethings happening up there during the build when it turns out to be the shoot , cant remember the name of it but dates often get posted in this thread . 

9 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

From memory it's known that shooting takes place on Fridays in the area. Not sure how often or if it's certain dates but I believe it first came up during a build in previous years when we got excited that something might be happening only to be let down and told it was this instead.

It's Somerst Shooting Ground 🙂

https://www.somersetshootingground.com/

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

its the usual place for parking for the shoot .... we sometimes get a bit misled that somethings happening up there during the build when it turns out to be the shoot , cant remember the name of it but dates often get posted in this thread . 

Next shoot is March 8, only one space left for competitors 😊

5 hours ago, JayDiesel said:

Cars parked? Wait till it gets dark, the fun really begins when the doggers arrive 😉😊