Glastocam!

pauladam

17 hours ago, Twiggy553 said:

Unless it was basically cost neutral I’m not sure what the point of making Other stage bigger is - the acts haven’t got any bigger

14 hours ago, Twiggy553 said:

Feels like fixing something that ain’t broke when everyone is talking about budgets being cut elsewhere

Making the experience on your main stages better is a good way to counteract losing stuff elsewhere. They were already lagging behind stage production of other fests on the main stages if we're honest. 

Pyramid getting bigger screens last year, Other getting what looks like the same size screens now and capacity to do more production with the acts is a good thing.

This is a link to a story so will disappear soon but an account we'll worth following. She's a sign painter at the festival and posts loads of stuff (including leaking George Ezra last year)...

https://instagram.com/stories/gretasletters/3104171142457329792?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

• Like 1

On 5/15/2023 at 7:31 PM, dingbat2 said:

Fuck, fuck, fuck.... Nothing gets me more excited for Glasto than the drop of the map, the start of the fence build and the Pyramid stage getting its party dress on. I thought I was coping well with missing out on tickets this year but clearly not.

Not going to lie, I am getting more and more jealous every day now of all you lucky golden ticket holders

Have fun everybody!

Have a look at the Facebook Festival Jobs page, there’s usually something going.

28 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

It's a perfect Spring morning. T shirt and shorts weather.

27 minutes ago, JayBalls said:

I'm currently about 10 miles away from Pilton and it's this here....

20230517_081907.jpg

I often romanticise the areas surrounding a festival, thinking it'd be the perfect place to live. This kind of confirms it!

The immediate area surrounding Latitude is beautiful and serene too. 

3 minutes ago, JRhys29 said:

Few things going on in this - the fence is (nearly!) joined up, the covers are going up on the Other stage, and the Pyramid front covers have started!

image.png.df57d0ee6c517ccec181dc7fb4822c51.png

And the ribbon tower grows taller...

Screenshot 2023-05-17 084520.jpg