Glastocam!

pauladam

40 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Do they use that for catering during the build? Would make sense that they need somewhere to make a brew before doing any actual work. 

It wouldn't shock me if they left a hot water urn somewhere around there so they can grab a cuppa without traipsing back to Goose Hall or the Farmhouse area. But nothing more substantial than that.

On 4/30/2023 at 2:03 PM, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Fence is going up start of this week! Last chance for anyone wishing to walk in now and hide out on the grounds until June 21st.

I've done this in the past, but not this early.

3 hours ago, incident said:

It wouldn't shock me if they left a hot water urn somewhere around there so they can grab a cuppa without traipsing back to Goose Hall or the Farmhouse area. But nothing more substantial than that.

One of my fav characters at Glastonbury is the guy employed to wonder round the Green fields in the build up, providing crew with cups of tea and coffee.

It's looking gorgeous this morning. Please can whoever's partner is working on the fence tell them to hurry up and get into the webcam shot so we can obsess about when it will join up. Also, when did those people move into those cabins near the pyramid last year, we need to discuss their privacy rights soon I am sure. Loving the build up already!!!!

3 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

It's looking gorgeous this morning. Please can whoever's partner is working on the fence tell them to hurry up and get into the webcam shot so we can obsess about when it will join up. Also, when did those people move into those cabins near the pyramid last year, we need to discuss their privacy rights soon I am sure. Loving the build up already!!!!

Hey, they are heading there today 🙂 and will live on site until the end of July, unfortunately you are unlikely to see any of the fence this week, the first few days are usually laying down foundations and clearing the fences path. I did get a spoiler that today is the day of the dress though 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Skip997 said:

One of my fav characters at Glastonbury is the guy employed to wonder round the Green fields in the build up, providing crew with cups of tea and coffee.

I would like to apply to be that guys apprentice