Glastocam!

pauladam

10 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

You probably don't need this since you have actual raw codeine, but you can combine Ibuprofen+Codeine tablets with Co-Codamol for extra pain relief. And a bit of caffeine helps increase the effect too.

I might do that. Getting knowhere with pain. 

34 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

That’s a recommended combination for tooth pain. Alternate the pain killers. Mrs c had root canal treatment last week, very sore. 
Try and take your mind off it by looking at the farm this morning, looking beautiful 

IMG_0464.thumb.png.784c967c059b55014c8b77efb3354694.png

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Putting in the foundations for the Nat Has Herpes sign.

On the subject of Nat Has Herpes, read this semi interesting article on the origin of it the other day:

https://www.timeout.com/london/city-life/how-a-neighbourhood-meme-went-global-the-fascinating-story-of-nat-has-herpes

52 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Wonder what they are doing here - is that where the Tipis usually are?

Started just after lunch yesterday and now well across the field.

image.thumb.png.273a87965aafaefdac857427fc064a56.png

There has been a bit of trench digging around the site.  Maybe for extra mobile masts for Vodafone?

32 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

On the subject of Nat Has Herpes, read this semi interesting article on the origin of it the other day:

https://www.timeout.com/london/city-life/how-a-neighbourhood-meme-went-global-the-fascinating-story-of-nat-has-herpes

Loved reading that, thanks! 😊

The inside of my caravan door is painted with black chalk paint and we collect signatures and quotes from anyone camping with us or passing by. I now think I need to add Nat has herpes to it for sure 🤣

On 4/25/2023 at 7:20 AM, Mich1268 said:

I feel your pain, had toothache a while back for 4 hellish days/nights after a while the only thing that numbed the pain was whisky while i went down a Glastonbury youtube wormhole, T'was all a bit of a blur to be honest. Hope it gets better soon.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Northtim said:

If this is track laying starting for Other Stage we have a race on!

Screenshot 2023-04-26 083919.png

Yeah it does look like track laying ready for construction of other. There is the thing of the Pyramid covers being the first and last thing done though isn't there?

33 minutes ago, JayBalls said:

Yeah it does look like track laying ready for construction of other. There is the thing of the Pyramid covers being the first and last thing done though isn't there?

Maybe they weren't packed away properly and have gone mouldy?

Or.. I've suggested this before... a new cover is being made! 

53 minutes ago, stuie said:

Maybe they weren't packed away properly and have gone mouldy?

Or.. I've suggested this before... a new cover is being made! 

Are we discounting the fact the covers seem to be sitting at the base already … or do you think they are gold inside those bags ? 

12 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Are we discounting the fact the covers seem to be sitting at the base already … or do you think they are gold inside those bags ? 

Good point. I’d missed that. I doubt they’d leave new gold covers just sitting there. Maybe next year.