Glastocam!

pauladam

That doesn't like the other stage from last 2 years NOR does it even look like the field?? Looking out from other stage to the left there  isn't a row of trees is there? If it's the railway line and those trees are hidden by the food & drink vendors then the stage is moved well over from usual position. To my tired bloodshot & teary eyes anyway ! 

Edit: my bad, that's grass cutting in west holts and the last pic is other stage. Must go specsavers

Edited by Bonaneas

4 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

That doesn't like the other stage from last 2 years NOR does it even look like the field?? Looking out from other stage to the left there  isn't a row of trees is there? If it's the railway line and those trees are hidden by the food & drink vendors then the stage is moved well over from usual position. To my tired bloodshot & teary eyes anyway ! 

No I agree, the first two pics look more like the Park stage! Last one looks like the interesting Other New Other stage though

Looking forward to seeing what the new other stage is like, as the other other stage I thought was too big. I liked the other other other stage more that the other other stage, but the new other stage if it is like the pictures seems ok.

20 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

Looking forward to seeing what the new other stage is like, as the other other stage I thought was too big. I liked the other other other stage more that the other other stage, but the new other stage if it is like the pictures seems ok.

Yeah I agree the old new other just wasn't quite right if you ask me, to big and rectangley, hopefully this one will work better in that space.

It did have a kind of large warehouse feel to it I guess.

I liked it though, but then I'm a fan of big monolithic things. And it felt unique within Glastonbury with the horns and that on there, even if similar stages are used at festivals elsewhere. Certainly much preferred it to the boring old standard shaped stage.

#stagewatch