Headliners 2016

thewayiam

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the company name? I can have a butchers on Companies House for you if you know it. I've had a look for companies with 'Stone Roses' in the name, but the only one that looks remotely like it could be related was dissolved back in the late 90's, so don't think that's relevant. Otherwise we're very much looking for a needle in a haystack bigger than the pyramid field.

Sorry no idea what it is

Played Citizens Erased at Download and the hype was unreal man!

To add, a dream would be to see Muse play DEAD STAR on the Pyramid!!!

I've seen that twice in stadiums and its a bit lackluster in a massive crowd. It's a million times better in a small venue, it's still obviously much more preferable than anything they've wrote in the last 9 years though (except maybe MK Ultra)

Went on a 'date' today to a chinese buffet. As I came in they were playing Street Spirit and they then played OK Computer from start to finish twice straight afterwards so I'm assuming I missed out on hearing The Bends. The whole lunch consisted of me telling her facts about each song. Good date, would do again

Has anyone mentioned the fact that Radiohead are long overdue another Pyramid headline spot?

Played Citizens Erased at Download and the hype was unreal man!

To add, a dream would be to see Muse play DEAD STAR on the Pyramid!!!

I love how they had to play CE at Glastonbury 2010 because they did that vote thing for each show of the tour, so ended up predictably playing this random album track in front of a large audience on the bbc when I'm sure they'd rather not have!

I love how they had to play CE at Glastonbury 2010 because they did that vote thing for each show of the tour, so ended up predictably playing this random album track in front of a large audience on the bbc when I'm sure they'd rather not have!

Nah they pretty much ignored that voting thing. They said they'd play at least one song in the top 5 each night and there was some nights where they didn't play a single one and some nights were they played Knights or another setlist staple that they would play anyway and counted that

They played Citizen Erased because they wanted to

I definitely get that point, but Biffy is a distant third behind Kasabian and Foals. Skunk Anansie and Levellers are probably a better comparison (whoever they are).

Ridiculous comment. Why do you think other festivals that sell out based on their lineups for that year had them headline?

http://www.nme.com/news/will-smith/88816

Tell you what, this could well make my life.

Would never happen, but what a thought

I'd imagine he be well in it for the cash though? T, V and IoW would be offering silly sums for exclusive I'd imagine.

Where as Glastonbury his a novelty afternoon act in all honesty

Ridiculous comment. Why do you think other festivals that sell out based on their lineups for that year had them headline?

I was under the impression that Glastonbury catered to a (1) much larger audience and (2) more international audience. I'm really not understanding what's so ridiculous about this.

Edited by iamthehorn

I've seen that twice in stadiums and its a bit lackluster in a massive crowd. It's a million times better in a small venue, it's still obviously much more preferable than anything they've wrote in the last 9 years though (except maybe MK Ultra)

Went on a 'date' today to a chinese buffet. As I came in they were playing Street Spirit and they then played OK Computer from start to finish twice straight afterwards so I'm assuming I missed out on hearing The Bends. The whole lunch consisted of me telling her facts about each song. Good date, would do again

Has anyone mentioned the fact that Radiohead are long overdue another Pyramid headline spot?

chinese buffet...radiohead facts....I'd date you!