Efests General Election

gary1979666

Efests General Election 2015  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who has your vote at the UK 2015 General Election?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • UKIP
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Other
    • Abstain
    • Not Voting

Woop woop I'm not alone! I was expecting to be an absolute sole figure here. I guess in a way that I still am sort of.

Don't say to me that I should take a look at the manifestos because I have and considered the benefits and cons of each party. But for me UKIP seem to be the party who represent the practicalities and common sence, self will and determination which the country needs.

I know haters are gunna hate me massively especially on these boards but is just a bit of honesty and freedom of speech

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woop woop I'm not alone! I was expecting to be an absolute sole figure here. I guess in a way that I still am sort of.

Don't say to me that I should take a look at the manifestos because I have and considered the benefits and cons of each party. But for me UKIP seem to be the party who represent the practicalities and common sence, self will and determination which the country needs.

I know haters are gunna hate me massively especially on these boards but is just a bit of honesty and freedom of speech

Pillock

As a public sector worker, the thought of Cameron staying in number 10 scares me.

I'm voting Labour. While the shadow cabinet underwhelms me, I like ed and think they have some decent politicians coming through.

Same boat PT - another 5 years of watching services be decimated :( Edited by bunique

I don't hate you, I just think you're really thick.

Christ it's like choosing which bollock I'd rather get chopped off.

For the record it's the right, always the right.

Fair enough, left is always better than right....even when you're talking bollocks!

you are entitled to that view of course but i would also like to know which policies you like so much from UKIP.

Are "practicalities and common sence, self will and determination" actually in UKIP's manifesto?

If you found out someone believed in the death penalty, or condoned child sacrifice as part of their religion, or was a war criminal, could you be friends with them?

Extreme examples, but that's the idea. Having a horrifically alien and callous belief to you deeply impacts a friendship.

All of the extremes you have mentioned are issues about killing people.

I'm no fan of UKIP, to say the least, but they have been consistently against our wars of aggression. Against the Iraq war. Against the Afghan war. Against initiating violence against Syria.

I apologise in advance for linking both The Express AND Farage, but these are his stated stances on killing.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/425185/EXCLUSIVE-We-re-tired-of-wars-Nigel-Farage-explains-why-we-MUST-resist-striking-Syria

Now compare that with the Labour Party... they actually killed people. They razed an industrialised, electrified, country to rubble overseeing the deaths of a million-or-more, and created the catastrophic conditions in which ISIL in Iraq have thrived along with endless sectarian butchery.

But would you even so much as blink twice before being friends with someone who voted or supported Labour?

But would you even so much as blink twice before being friends with someone who voted or supported Labour?

plenty didn't blink as they kept supporting Labour again and again, but I'm sure they'll be a new myth along shortly which proves Scotland as the most moral population on the planet. :P

Edited by eFestivals

plenty didn't blink as they kept supporting Labour again and again, but I'm sure they'll be a new myth along shortly which proves Scotland as the most moral population on the planet. :P

It certainly has the more moral political leadership.

England has plenty of moral people, as evidenced by the fact they marched in their millions against the Iraq war, that my mediocre research has shows it was the largest pre-war march, relative to population size and in absolute size, in human history. (If anyone has any candidates to disprove that I'm up for studying it, thanks).

The problem with England isn't a lack of some very decent people. It's that they're outnumbered by c**ts.