Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Bogotazo said:

My mind is blown. So if I fill this out all ready then as soon as the tickets come on sale I click 'proceed' I'll be sweet????

I can't handle this any longer

I think the consensus is "maybe, maybe not" it is possible the link won't work, or you may be booted back to the ticket homepage. No one really knows I think.

• Upvote 1

My mind is blown. So if I fill this out all ready then as soon as the tickets come on sale I click 'proceed' I'll be sweet????

Possibly - it has worked like that in previous years but until it happens we do not know.

• Upvote 1

maybe, but who knows, you can at least have everthing in your browser history to fill the fields out with just double clicking instead of copying all the details manually

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bogotazo said:

Not sure there's any guarantees on that - some people suggest you need to have gotten to it via the page before - definitely worth having up, I do!

Just now, Jolie23 said:

Last year's was the worst, over in 90 seconds. I mean, they all feel awful. They all feel just like the actual ticket day again - shaking, trying to enter your details in time, panicking it's over etc etc. But last year it literally was over in a flash. Previous years it lasted a lot longer and there was a much greater sense of calm after the actual moment.

I'm hoping that because I'm only trying for a friend I won't get the jelly arms this time. But I know I probably will. Its something about the sudden jolt of adrenaline that makes my limbs just give up. 

What I imagine happens: 

Brain: Go! Go! Go! This is your moment! make us proud! 

Arms and Fingers in unison: 

panic.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Twas me. As you say thought I'd done an upvote, reversed it a few mins ago - I checked after someone said you had a downvote! Seem to have hit my upvote limit for the day tho. Do you get more of those with Gold?

You get 4 instead of 3 I believe. No worries, I hope I didn't offend your fingers.

3 minutes ago, Bogotazo said:

Worked for me in 2015 - but no guarantees and 2015 was a breeze compared to last year which was brutal!

Just now, supasum said:

Does the page automatically turn or will a new button appear ?

Last year a new pink button appeared above the photo reg button

One little factor that may decrease the shock and awe of a resale actually happening, is if See are kind enough to give us the five minute timer to put card details in as they did with the previous resale.

If this does happen, remember to keep trying for at least five minutes in case any cards are rejected and those tickets put back into the pot.

I'm trying for two others here and still feel sick!

Edited by Ohinever