Secret resales 2015

Terence99

36 minutes ago, mattiosmith said:

Ah I see. I didn't go last year so if it was then I wouldn't know, be interesting to see how it fares on the new site.

I was there last year, it was still great but felt like a village fete in comparison of the scope of previous years. Really sad to see it like that to be honest. Hoping most punters not having to pay for the ferry will boost ticket sales this year as its a wonderful festival!

2 minutes ago, Prophet6 said:

It's a possibility, but unlikely I'd say.

Given the amount of people stressed out waiting on here you'd think there'd have to be an announcement by See or GFL to say 'Absolutely no further resales this year, despite there having been similar sales in previous years'.

Not sure even that would deter some of us though!

These sales have never been officially acknowledged to the best of my knowledge. They are essentially the 'production left over' sales you sometimes get for other concerts.

12 minutes ago, Plumb111 said:

agh I sent a link of them fraudulent tickets to the glasto email this morning, followed by the question is there any planned secret resale? 

This was the response.

Thanks for letting us know Daniel, there are no further resales planned for this year, so at this stage it would just be any official ticket competitions that might be running.

Best wishes,

Glastonbury Festival

Yeh they email s me the same thing last year.

also I was bugging See tickets quite a lot and they denied it.  THen they said to keep checking back! 

I remember the year before last when it was nearly two weeks of waiting until they went on sale. But that was back in the good old days when you could minimise your browser, go on with your life and just wait for the alert. Not possible now of course, now we only have seconds :o

Just now, Becki7000 said:

They must have had some returns, and they're bound to want to resell them, so unlikely to not have one, in my humble (and optimistic) opinion!

I agree. It is a business at the end of the day so surely they'll want to try and sell anything that's returned to maximise profit?

Just now, RandyFishcake said:

I know, I think I might have been fishing for uplifting 'I think there definitely will be' posts! 

The only thing making me doubt it happening is the huge lack of activity on the site. Not going from my experience but just what others have said, last year the site gave out lots of pings as changes / updates were happening

1 minute ago, Beaver89 said:

These sales have never been officially acknowledged to the best of my knowledge. They are essentially the 'production left over' sales you sometimes get for other concerts.

they have officially acknowledged them, they tweeted to say they were back onsale in 2015 at least...

On 2017-5-2 at 3:41 PM, TomHiggins88 said:

Hey All, 

I have an idea, I will set up a Whatsapp group for everyone who is trying in the resale and has page checkers etc on, that way we can notify each other as soon as there is tickets and we can help each other out. Also if its groups of 4 we can group each other up which will also help as well. If you would like to be apart of this whatsapp group please DM me with your name and phone number and I will add you. 

More heads are better than one, lets work together!!! Thanks, Tom 

Can you add m please I need 2 happy to try for 2 more no 07704044407

Thanks 

T

1 minute ago, lobo said:

The only thing making me doubt it happening is the huge lack of activity on the site. Not going from my experience but just what others have said, last year the site gave out lots of pings as changes / updates were happening

That's what I was thinking, plus I was just kinda looking for people to re-assure. Fishing for some optimism for a boost.

Bit harsh giving me 4 downvotes on the comment guys.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Beaver89 said:

Yep, but given how many people are counting on it would be nice if they'd make an absolute official statement  - something like glastonbury.seetickets.com saying 'sold out - no more ticket sales/resales whatsoever'

4 minutes ago, lobo said:

Last year, coach sales were up and down all the time - although not available for sale. there seemed to be constant work going on in the background. #thereisnopettern is the only thing we know about these sales 

Edited by Alking
k

1 minute ago, RandyFishcake said:

That's what I was thinking, plus I was just kinda looking for people to re-assure. Fishing for some optimism for a boost.

Bit harsh giving me 4 downvotes on the comment guys.

Don't get downvotes like that - use them for somethign racist or vile but banter???? makes no sense t me.

• Upvote 1