Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Familiar2billions said:

Ive got google page checker set up on my work computer and it was going nuts on Wednesday and a few times yesterday. They're definitely gearing up for it. Incidentally the friends i was trying for are no longer going but i still have the checker running out of curiosity and for experience in case i end up in this boat one year. If anyone needs any help in anyway im more than happy to try as im at my desk from 08:30 - 5:30 excluding an hour for lunch. 

thanks - have msg'd you.

7 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

I could also do with a bit of help tomorrow please just in case it happens while I'm busy at work if any regulars are watching this thread out of morbid curiosity!

I can help if you need it, I have tickets already but went through the secret resale ordeal last year (got tickets in it) and have been keeping an eye on it this year. I work from home and will be around between 1pm-4pm if you want to PM me :)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I'll be available to help today where I can. I can't front the payment though so I'd either need details or phone number so I can call when I'm through. 

Just pm'd you x

8 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Any regulars following this & not trying for tickets and wanna help a chap out at the last hurdle, let me know, il send over the details & repay with cider and crisps 

Will try for you, pm me your details. 

Charm x

7 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

I could also do with a bit of help tomorrow please just in case it happens while I'm busy at work if any regulars are watching this thread out of morbid curiosity!

Good luck today mate, really hope you bag yours if it happens. 

Well a very good morning to all once again - Day 3 of the constant madness and paranoia, let's hope it all ends today. Best of luck to all of you, particularly those here all day every day. Hope you all (and I) get smiled down upon by the F5 Gods! 

8 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Michael-Jackson-Popcorn.jpg.e7e2aef5221ed1fa75acc77b79dffda9.jpg

Chuckles aside, good luck dude :)

Morning all! Last hurdle, here we go! (Hopefully).

I was wondering this morning, how may tickets we think would be needed for everyone here to be happy after all this stress? Acknowledge a lot of guests are keeping an eye on this thread but then also a lot of people are here for moral support too.

Getting very tense about all this now! Fingers crossed everyone.