Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Same here! desperately waiting for GA tickets and need a campervan ticket too. Seeing the CV tickets come and go is making it even worse!! 

Yes same here , on another night shift tonight , its taking its toll hardly any sleep !!!  

25 minutes ago, supasum said:

Any one else get the maximum number of demands page !????

heart stopped 

So last year there was a bit of page change activity and people on the forum said it looked like the right kind of activity that happens just before a sale. I then went to refresh the ticket page randomly a few times and the maximum number of orders page popped up after a few random refreshes. My heart stopped - I came back to the forum but it had basically crashed.. I re-refreshed and tickets were on sale. BAM. Went and bought one... was one of the first people to post in Whatsapp groups that it had happened... and boom, they were all gone.

But yeah.. if that happens again be on high alert. I almost missed out last year because I stupidly tried to come back to the forum before refreshing again!!! Luckily I know my card details by heart though so was quick to enter them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Robinn said:

What are the chances of the resale happening tomorrow before 11am?

I think historically it's not happened that early before? But then, historically we've never had Donald Trump as president before, so there's always a chance.

Just now, Robinn said:

What are the chances of the resale happening tomorrow before 11am?

on past re-sales very small.....but......

I hope they don't do that as I'm on the A12 all morning, although not driving so will have my laptop tethered to my phone. Of course we are bound to loose the signal at that critical moment.....:huh:

Thinking about it, I will have spent more time trying to get tickets as I probably would watching bands and DJ's should I be lucky enough to get one!

Looks like tomorrow could be the day as suggested yesterday by @Shiftyp9 

See you all tomorrow

10 minutes ago, smudger said:

on past re-sales very small.....but......

I hope they don't do that as I'm on the A12 all morning, although not driving so will have my laptop tethered to my phone. Of course we are bound to loose the signal at that critical moment.....:huh:

Very glamorous :D 

2 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Very unlikely today now, but given the deadline for that thing is 5pm today I'm giving it until 6pm before throwing the towel in.

That was my logic too. Unfortunately my wife has plans for me in about the next 5 to 10 minutes, which could take me about 15 minutes to complete. That would bring me over the 5pm mark. If they go on sale on or just after 5pm then I may have to divorce her.

3 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Very unlikely today now, but given the deadline for that thing is 5pm today I'm giving it until 6pm before throwing the towel in.

unfortunately I have to head off after 5pm to shop for something to eat, and fetch my better half from work. Don't particularly like the idea of tomorrow either, as I will be a taxi service, and better half will no doubt want me to repair our fence!