Secret resales 2015

Terence99

When I spoke to Seetickets last week they did say they'd had 100's of refunds every day last week so surely there's more than a couple of hundred or so....enough surely for all who are desperate and prepared to commit. :)

• Upvote 2

Bloody please don't be before 1pm, i'm out and about until then :( 

would i be right in thinking i have to fill in my address? Anyone know if its the whole address except postcode all in one section, or split into address, city, county?

1 hour ago, franathy said:

I can help if you need it, I have tickets already but went through the secret resale ordeal last year (got tickets in it) and have been keeping an eye on it this year. I work from home and will be around between 1pm-4pm if you want to PM me :)

love it when I see posts of people who have been successful in the resale!! I am lucky and have my ticket but am trying for someone else. I really hope today is the day!!! 

Just now, svphie said:

would i be right in thinking i have to fill in my address? Anyone know if its the whole address except postcode all in one section, or split into address, city, county?

All you need is reg number and postcode. All the rest is autofilled.

Then bank details and bingo - hopefully.

2 minutes ago, Nia Wagenaar said:

When I spoke to Seetickets last week they did say they'd had 100's of refunds every day last week so surely there's more than a couple of hundred or so....enough surely for all who are desperate and prepared to commit. :)

This is new info.... did they say much else / hints towards resales? Everyone else seems to have got a copy and paste "no resale" answer when nudged.

2 minutes ago, svphie said:

It's just the postcode, you don't need to fill the whole address in

Yesterday was almost too much fun with the constant f5ing and the sore neck, so today I thought I would mix it up by doing this still drunk. Dicing with death as I just woke up, breaking my strict starting deadline. So, in summary I am probably less agile competition for tickets today than previous...

Well I was really pushing them on it - it was really an admin error which caused my problem in the first place. My registration was deleted by the organisers - festival say it was seetickets - seetickets say it was Glasto - it was too late then to reregister so when my husband got through in the first sale he couldn't get my ticket. I was furious. Now all my family have tix apart from me. So I kind of felt they owed it to me to help me out. They kept saying go for the resale - we did, big time - failed. So last week I was bombarding them with complaints - they did tell me that there were a LOT of refunds going out - didn't say there would be a resale but the feeling I got was that quite a few available.

1 minute ago, boredawn said:

Yesterday was almost too much fun with the constant f5ing and the sore neck, so today I thought I would mix it up by doing this still drunk. Dicing with death as I just woke up, breaking my strict starting deadline. So, in summary I am probably less agile competition for tickets today than previous...

I was super hungover yesterday. Made it less stressful but i definitely was not on my most alert. Might have an afternoon beer today if were still here around 3

2 minutes ago, Nia Wagenaar said:

Well I was really pushing them on it - it was really an admin error which caused my problem in the first place. My registration was deleted by the organisers - festival say it was seetickets - seetickets say it was Glasto - it was too late then to reregister so when my husband got through in the first sale he couldn't get my ticket. I was furious. Now all my family have tix apart from me. So I kind of felt they owed it to me to help me out. They kept saying go for the resale - we did, big time - failed. So last week I was bombarding them with complaints - they did tell me that there were a LOT of refunds going out - didn't say there would be a resale but the feeling I got was that quite a few available.

this is outrageous!! I am angry for you!! I would carry on complaining if you don't secure one in the resale today (hopefully TODAY) but you will... positive thoughts!! sending you loads of love what a bloody shitty situation :( xx

3 minutes ago, jennilily said:

this is outrageous!! I am angry for you!! I would carry on complaining if you don't secure one in the resale today (hopefully TODAY) but you will... positive thoughts!! sending you loads of love what a bloody shitty situation :( xx

Yes second this, I almost missed out in 2013 due to a cock up by SeeTickets..I complained to the festival directly, and fair play they came though for me with tickets, and apologised for the error. ;) So definitely worth keep trying to you find the right person. Somebody somewhere can make a decision to issue your ticket, its just making sure your complaint hits the right desk !

8 minutes ago, Nia Wagenaar said:

That is ridiculous. One year we had one person from our group of 5 who entered their postcode wrong on our spreadsheet and none of us were able to get them due to this, resale was okay though. If you're unsuccessful in the secret resale (fingers crossed you aren't!) have you thought about going on a social media tirade, getting a load of people behind you and bombarding Emily Eavis with your story until she gives up a ticket?

1 minute ago, Friend Chicken said:

^ haha. I snagged second row tickets to see Tim & Eric in LA on my birthday. Not exactly sure what I'm in for

Thats going to be one hell of an experience. They get so weird. I'm envious!

1 minute ago, Likearollingstone said:

That is ridiculous. One year we had one person from our group of 5 who entered their postcode wrong on our spreadsheet and none of us were able to get them due to this, resale was okay though. If you're unsuccessful in the secret resale (fingers crossed you aren't!) have you thought about going on a social media tirade, getting a load of people behind you and bombarding Emily Eavis with your story until she gives up a ticket?

good idea!! I'm sure everyone on here would share etc!!! 

15 minutes ago, Nia Wagenaar said:

this is indeed outrageous, hope you get lucky when the time comes, if not, i'll back a social media campaign to get to glastonbury