Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Prophet6 said:

I've been refreshing the front page periodically and a few mins ago started getting the holding page (as per the main sales)....it came up several times, but has now gone...maybe this means they're preparing something?

I really hope so! But you might be refreshing too quickly...

1 minute ago, Prophet6 said:

I've been refreshing the front page periodically and a few mins ago started getting the holding page (as per the main sales)....it came up several times, but has now gone...maybe this means they're preparing something?

You can get to the holding page when you refresh too quickly

I'm in the middle of nowhere with intermittent signal in Western Australia, back to the UK after 9 months in June, dying for a ticket and had no luck in the resale. Been having multiple dreams a night for the past few days about Glasto, waking up in the night checking my phone, not got much hope of the secret sale being where I am in the world but it's that bit of hope that keeps us going ay? (I think I'm going crazy help) 

Good luck all whenever it happens. 

In the normal resale it was me and 3 other friends trying for each other, they have now given up and sort of relaying on me to do it in the secret resale  

Do I just try for my self as they are being lazy or do I carry on trying for them. Taking into acount it will take me 3 times as long to fill in there details? 

Just now, Sstacey said:

In the normal resale it was me and 3 other friends trying for each other, they have now given up and sort of relaying on me to do it in the secret resale  

Do I just try for my self as they are being lazy or do I carry on trying for them. Taking into acount it will take me 3 times as long to fill in there details? 

Are you doing it all in one booking? You could add a browser extension that autocompletes?

Just now, Sstacey said:

Do you want to go to Glastonbury with them, is the obvious question? 

:)

2 minutes ago, Sstacey said:

Do you value them as friends?

3 minutes ago, Sstacey said:

Who needs friends like that when you've got the eFests community?

While I'm inclined to say DITCH EM! I am reminded that this part of the process is brutal. My husband isn't doing anything at this stage to get his ticket, and my sister-in-law is sort of trying, but it's a muted attempt. It's nothing to do with their will to do, but they've not been aware of the Glasto struggle for 15 years...!

10 minutes ago, Robinn said:

You can get to the holding page when you refresh too quickly

Not sure if this has been asked or mentioned before, but (and I'm going to show my complete lack of IT skills here) is there any possible technical benefit to getting the holding page up and leaving it open, for when the system goes live? You could always open another window (not sure if that's what they are called) and have the other page open as well. I just thought that if you got a message from a page monitor and you went to the holding page you might find that it has changed, or that you could refresh that holding page there and then to see if it would bring up the sales page.

5 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Do you value them as friends?

Yes they are very good friends , I do have other friends going aswell , I would like them to go but they obviously arnt that fussed else they would be on here 24/7 like me. 

I have even given them a link to here and pagechecker.