Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Without trawling through this thread...how are people waiting to be notified that the tickets are on sale? Is there a whatsapp group? and is Neil running that text alert which you have to pay for? Or are people using page monitors only? I need to try and get one for a friend.

8 minutes ago, Robinn said:

I think that if there's gonna be a resale today, it's gonna be coach tickets.

I suspect there won't be a coach sale unless the number of returned coach tickets get them below the minimum they have to provide. The whole sale process is more time and effort for See and I'm sure they know people will take any available coach, flying from Bristol to Glasgow to get a coach to the festival certainly ain't 'green'. Ofc I could be way off base here...

I just thought, do you have more chance of securing a ticket the less tickets you're going for? Say theres only one left and you're going for 2... you're gonna get none at all, right? Or is this just common sense?

i feel like i'm getting so obsessive that i don't even know how ridiculous my questions are anymore.

2 minutes ago, Mark_safc said:

Without trawling through this thread...how are people waiting to be notified that the tickets are on sale? Is there a whatsapp group? and is Neil running that text alert which you have to pay for? Or are people using page monitors only? I need to try and get one for a friend.

I'm primarily using Neil's - £5 is a bargain if it works - I got pings fairly quickly yesterday so I at least feel like the ball is in my court.  That tiny, tiny ball, where's it gone...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, blackred said:

I suspect there won't be a coach sale unless the number of returned coach tickets get them below the minimum they have to provide. The whole sale process is more time and effort for See and I'm sure they know people will take any available coach, flying from Bristol to Glasgow to get a coach to the festival certainly ain't 'green'. Ofc I could be way off base here...

Sounds sensible.

16 minutes ago, p.pete said:

I'm primarily using Neil's - £5 is a bargain if it works - I got pings fairly quickly yesterday so I at least feel like the ball is in my court.  That tiny, tiny ball, where's it gone...

This is the one I was looking for. Do you have a link to where I can sign up to it by any chance?