Secret resales 2015

Terence99

10 minutes ago, Vallant said:

Sorry, but to clarify, do we need to register again or will our registration from the previous sale/resale carry over? Will I not just need to put in my ID number and password etc?

You don't need to register again. All you need is the number and post code.

14 minutes ago, smudger said:

It is seconds. I had the form ready to go. Pressed proceed the second the site when live, it hung for a couple of seconds so I pressed send again, waited for probably about 5 seconds and then went to the main page, clicked on buy tickets, cut and pasted in 4 reg numbers and postcodes hit proceed and got the sold out page. Didn't even get as far as the payment page and I'm very quick at cutting and pasting.

I don't think it was even 90 seconds. Felt more like 20. In the past I've brought tickets in the secret sale in under that, the pages respond immediately so it literally is seconds.

I said that the other day and got shot down smudger... someone said it was 2 mins.  I was literally manually refreshing every couple of seconds though and as soon as the page changed... bam... I inputted my details super quick and it was sold out.  I literally could not have been any quicker.

Just now, Shiftyp9 said:

I said that the other day and got shot down smudger... someone said it was 2 mins.  I was literally manually refreshing every couple of seconds though and as soon as the page changed... bam... I inputted my details super quick and it was sold out.  I literally could not have been any quicker.

Absolutely seconds only. Other than the delay by trying the pre-filled form, and that was 10 seconds max, I couldn't have been quicker either.

long time lurker coming out of the shadows, those comments above are filling me with fear!!! seconds?!!

I and 10 of my friends already have tickets but a certain someone decided after October that they wanted a ticket (we literally could just have added her details to the two batches of tickets we got in the initial sales if she hadn't been a plonker!) No luck in resales so I'm hoping for secret resale luck, but I'm stuck at an office desk with little way of sneakily refreshing my page every second, so it's kind of as and when I think to check... thinking of getting the checkpage thing but I'm terrified that I'll get the text in a meeting and not be able to excuse myself :(

The nerves this is causing me and it's not even a ticket for me ahhhhhhhhh

2 minutes ago, Sophcleo said:

Question is do I spend more seconds putting in more people's reg details or do I just do the one that's most important?! 

Lol. Can't pretend this thought hadn't crossed my mind.

9 minutes ago, Sophcleo said:

Question is do I spend more seconds putting in more people's reg details or do I just do the one that's most important?! 

1 minute ago, crump3t said:

Are these other people trying for you?

At the top of these forums it says "Experience the spirit of Glastonbury all year round"

Is being selfish the spirit to which it refers?

1 minute ago, Prophet6 said:

OK I'm nervous about the pre-filled form now, back to plan A.

With ninja skills I have timed 9 seconds to fill out the form with the 3 reg numbers and postcodes I need.

Not bad, not bad...

Now add time for when the nerves kick in and you lose all ability to use your fingers properly.

30 minutes ago, lobo said:

@smudger and @Shiftyp9, did you both try in the secret resale last year with no luck? 

Yes. Had an autofresher going every second, but  still missed out. Have got tickets every year for the past 4 years this way. Not for me, but there has always been some of our group who have needed them. Last year was the first time I completely failed and they were missing in June. Need 3 this time.

i've bought a few times this way also, always for the wider glastonbury group who haven't had much luck over the years, this year (due to a group buying mix up) i have to secure my partner's ticket - our house is very strange at the moment (he's not a happy bunny) as i have my ticket and he doesn't, so there's definitely no glastobating in our house currently and definitely no plans being made until we know one way or the other.

If unsuccessful, i'lll be going without him and he'll be dog sitting.

if we do secure him a ticket - it'll be our 10th glastonbury together, hope karma is on my side

Edited by moheetoes