Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

Try this for iPhone/iPad 

1. Launch the Settings app.
  2. Tap General.
  3. Tap on Keyboard
  4. Tap on Text Replacement.

5. Tap on the + in the top right corner.

6. In the Phrase field, type in the entire phrase you'd like to create a shortcut for.
  7. In the Shortcut field, type in the snippet you want to be replaced by the phrase. 
  8. Tap Save at the top right.

hope that's of use

Thanks, got that. 

wouldnt rely on that auto complete thing, it can be a twat on my pc, it can have all the info filled in but itll do stupid stuff like paste some of the info with a little space before or a space that for some reason even though its blank counts as a missing character after it so ive got to go back and amend that before I can submit the form.

my advice...type like speedy gonzalez found a mexican cartels stash and over did it on the speed...........

Edited by waterfalls212434

I have a manual job so relying on pagechecker to notify me but I'm not feeling to confident in it as I've set alerts for www.glastonbury.co.uk aswell and still had nothing from that, is this normal? I only set it up Friday so maybe they havnt changed anything since then?

can anyone recommend a way of testing it works just to give my moral a boost  

Also if anyone can help me out with getting tickets we could swap details as I'm only trying for myself. 

6 minutes ago, Sstacey said:

I have a manual job so relying on pagechecker to notify me but I'm not feeling to confident in it as I've set alerts for www.glastonbury.co.uk aswell and still had nothing from that, is this normal? I only set it up Friday so maybe they havnt changed anything since then?

can anyone recommend a way of testing it works just to give my moral a boost  

Also if anyone can help me out with getting tickets we could swap details as I'm only trying for myself. 

Are you sure you've set it up for www.glastonbury.co.uk? That doesn't have anything to do with the festival. Did you mean www.glastonbury.seetickets.com, as that's the page you should be monitoring.

8 hours ago, musky said:

Just catching up with this thread, but I don't think the timer has anything to do with securing your tickets while entering your details. In fact TOS still advises that you don't have the tickets until you get to the confirmation screen.

The sales process opens up a session that lasts for 10 minutes, and you have that long to complete the transaction before you lose the session. All that appears to have changed is that they now show a timer for the amount of time left for the session.

Although if you're faffing about for 10 minutes while the sale is on you really ought to have a word with yourself. :P

Probably right, and I never saw the confirmation screen, it locked up on me. I couldn't reuse my numbers though but only knew for definite when the magic email came through 10 mins later!

4 minutes ago, musky said:

Are you sure you've set it up for www.glastonbury.co.uk? That doesn't have anything to do with the festival. Did you mean www.glastonbury.seetickets.com, as that's the page you should be monitoring.

Sorry it's the main page I ment http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

and the ticket page http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

Edited by Sstacey

2 minutes ago, Sstacey said:

Sorry it's the main page I ment http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

Well that page has certainly changed as we've had announcements on both Monday and yesterday. If you manually entered the page to check you should go back and see if you've entered the address correctly.

Is this Neil's Checkpage.co.uk you're using or another page checker?

5 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I'm out all morning - it will not be this morning. It will not be this morning, it will not be this morning.................................

I shall chant this all morning whilst out.

See you all this afternoon for buying tickets.

Same position have an Iphone but much rather be sitting on my PC at home. The worst of it working as a Gardner this will happen when my employer calls me on for cup of tea & biscuits lol

5 minutes ago, musky said:

Well that page has certainly changed as we've had announcements on both Monday and yesterday. If you manually entered the page to check you should go back and see if you've entered the address correctly.

Is this Neil's Checkpage.co.uk you're using or another page checker?

I'm concerned now I on Neil's Checkpage.co.uk on since Sunday and have not received any advices to date

have 40 credits still and on main page Glastonbury,seetickets.com

1 minute ago, davetherave2 said:

I'm concerned now I on Neil's Checkpage.co.uk on since Sunday and have not received any advices to date

Quickly put alerts on for this forum site and if you get something through quickly then it is working - I think (and @eFestivals) can confirm this, that the alerts on the main page only search for very specific changes.

3 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

there's been no changes* to the page since last week. That's why you've not had an alert.

(* caveat: there might have been occasions when the page has changed to give a 'busy' message, but stuff like that is filtered out where it's possible to filter it out).

Good morning all.

in a big brother geordie type accent......

"Daaay 3 in the secret resaale thread. Thread-mates begin to check in won by won for anutha session of 'hold ya nerve, cancel all appointments and don't take liquid on board and visit the loo' kinda day. Crazy code script, auto fill routines, jitters, nightmares, sleep deprivation may well take its toll on threadmates, whilst work and technology issues drain their brains and threaten their very sanity. All will be in good spirits at the start of a new day - passing the time an helping each otha get through this testing time, some hoping for that 'ding' or 'cuckoo' to surface today, others praying for a window in between obligations - work, kids going to school/nursery, kids needing picking up from school/nursery, doctors/dentists/hospital appointments - all adds to the stress, yet somehow, remaining optimistic "

Wishing you all a good day, fingers crossed See will put us out of our misery sooner rather than later.

goos luck everyone

5 minutes ago, Sstacey said:

This is the page checker I'm signed up to http://www.checkpage.co.uk/user/

also these are what I'm monitoring, I've not manually put anything in , I've simply clicked on the links that was already there 

IMG_0827.PNG

IMG_0828.PNG

I don't think there's been any changes to glastonbury.seetickets.com recently, at least not since Monday ( when I started monitoring).

Edit: Neil's beaten me to it. :)

Edited by musky

3 minutes ago, Brownie30 said:

Quickly put alerts on for this forum site and if you get something through quickly then it is working - I think (and @eFestivals) can confirm this, that the alerts on the main page only search for very specific changes.

nope, it's done the other way round (of some 'unnecessary' changes being filtered out) - because we don't know what the 'tickets on sale' change will be.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

there's been no changes* to the page since last week. That's why you've not had an alert.

(* caveat: there might have been occasions when the page has changed to give a 'busy' message, but stuff like that is filtered out where it's possible to filter it out).

Ah thats a relief sorry if I caused any panic I have a feeling it could be today and have half a chance. 

Didn't sleep at all last night, so this is gonna be a looooong day.

2 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Lets hope its today to put us out of our collective misery and it turn into collective joy.

That's the motivation I need!

Edited by Robinn