Super Furry Animals!

michael eavis' beard

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Furries expecting the set of the festival, but for some reason I was left completely cold by it. I cannot understand why.

Does anyone get that? Where you know something's good but for some reason you just can't get into it?

You should have asked if you could borrow one of the yeti costumes.

Looking nailed on to do both days of Victorious Festival, with the distinct possibility of also catching Ash there on Friday.

The only tinge of regret I have with setss/gigs like SFA's is the fact it took me until 2012 to actually get into music properly. Feel like I've wasted so much time and opportunities, but can only do what I can now and it was definitely a top 5 set of the weekend for me! 

I gave a few tentative shout outs in the vicinity of Land's End 15 minutes or so before it started, but noone took me up on it.

I told my brother earlier in the day about that place actually and he reminded me later about it. I was really fucked at the time though, so just shouted no! To him before settling in our position.

Was nearly there CG, nearly.

He did look a bit older than you said you are tbh. They were a decent laugh.

Aww shame. The lot around me were a good bunch so was hoping at least one was on here!

One got a bit overly friendly though and tried to kiss me during Hometown Unicorn without holding back.

Edited by The Placid Casual

Immense, even without Northern Lites or IHH. I was in a good place for them, in every sense of the word. Crowd seemed great to me. I may have bumped into a few of you, or ruined a few lines for you with my wailing, for which I do not apologise at all.

Tough to decide between them & King Gizzard for my fave set of the fest tbh.

If they tour again this year/early next year, we need some sort of meet organised.

Have there been any hints that more shows are planned? Only issue I had with this day last week's gig was that it was too short.

I really need to see these. After bleating on here for ages per festival I had to go back to the tent to get changed after being soaked through during Wolf Alice and staying for Sharon van Etton, it then got really cold and thought I was getting hypothermia! When I got back to the tent in Kidney Mead I met my mate at the tent and decided to go an another site wide binge around the bars!

I was trying to contact some of you on here. Network issues prevented this. Was close to the Lands End Bar, Calgon. Next time maybe mate.

Strangers in the night.....

Or in Glasgow if you're over for U2.

(Provided I've recovered from the painful surgical procedure I may have to shortly undergo as a more-or-less direct result of Glasto 2015)