Super Furry Animals!

michael eavis' beard

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this is a disaster for those of us who were going to see SFA already, can't see Florence being anywhere near a big of a draw as Foo's

She's probably bigger than you expect. I think it'll be Rudimental who suffer. They should really stick them as sub and get an Other headliner if they can

the size of this crowd is really being overegged. There's only a dozen or so of us on the boards repeatedly posting on here. Most of my crowd of 20 don't give a toss about them. Most under 30's would hardly know anything about them. Their tour wasn't exactly an oversubscribed sell out either.

There's a vast legion of pyramid dwellers that tend to just stay there, no matter who's on.

the size of this crowd is really being overegged. There's only a dozen or so of us on the boards repeatedly posting on here. Most of my crowd of 20 don't give a toss about them. Most under 30's would hardly know anything about them. Their tour wasn't exactly an oversubscribed sell out either.

There's a vast legion of pyramid dwellers that tend to just stay there, no matter who's on.

Agreed. We might get an extra 250 people or so.

I just gave Lovekraft a listen for the first time in years. Its actually much better than I remember it being. Still no where near their best work though.

Seems to split opionion in that the fairweather types don't really rate it, whilst a lot of the hardcore think it's up there with their best. It's their most tonally consistent album, but the songwriting veers from a couple of clunkers to some of the very best things they've ever done.

Seems to split opionion in that the fairweather types don't really rate it, whilst a lot of the hardcore think it's up there with their best. It's their most tonally consistent album, but the songwriting veers from a couple of clunkers to some of the very best things they've ever done.

I 'aint no fairweather SFA supporter!  I have the Llanfairpwllgwngyllgogerychwyndrobwllantysiliogogogochynygofod (In Space) and Moog Droog EP's on 7" :D

And I am currently sporting an SFA T-shirt!

Edited by windy_miller