Super Furry Animals!

michael eavis' beard

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah - I was probably one of the people sticking the boot into Guerrilla a while back. The whole middle section of the album doesn't work for me.

Really? Huh...........

I love that album and think the middle stands out. Wherever I lay my phone into specific ocean into somethings into the door to this house................... great stuff by the lads.

Pan Pot and Adam Beyer...!!! I'll be a tourist for that. Especially after how good SFA will be

Haha. Fair dos. But my genre clearly as I'm not aware of their work. I'll take Hot Chip DJing in Stonebridge as I will have sacrificed them earlier!

Thanks mate.

I think we'll be getting a couple more thankfully. I expect Juxtaposed to feature and maybe Golden Retriever to drum up some atmosphere. Most in there won't know most of their stuff, so I can't see us getting the likes of Mountain People & Ice Hockey Hair, sadly.

The Man Don't Give a Fuck isn't overly family friendly either, haha.

Imagining the whole of The Millennium singing:

Now that you're here, tell me you're a non believer, WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAOOO

I wish I could find the set they played in the Millenium before we played Azerbaijan. It was a packed out crowd then. I seem to remember them playing Golden Retriever at the time but I was only young.