Super Furry Animals!

michael eavis' beard

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That set list looks amazing!!

I need to sell 2 tickets for the Manchester gig on Thursday - just tried to list some on that SCUM site owned by ticketmaster at face value and they added 14 quids worth of fees ( to the buyer) and also a £10 delivery charge where I wasn't going to charge anything.. the total comes to 97 quid!

I only want what I paid - £66.

I need to sell 2 tickets for the Manchester gig on Thursday - just tried to list some on that SCUM site owned by ticketmaster at face value and they added 14 quids worth of fees ( to the buyer) and also a £10 delivery charge where I wasn't going to charge anything.. the total comes to 97 quid!

Have you tried gumtree?

I've just sent you a message. Fingers crossed.

It will, though their Manchester set probably won't be :lol:

I just sold my SFA tickets for Brixton using Twickets - it's an anti-touting site, no charges for seller, small charge for buyer, face value is the maximum sale price. https://www.twickets.co.uk/

I'll be gutted if it's 8.30, as that's what time my train rolls into Manchester.

Praying for it to start at 9pm.

I think you will be okay to assume a 9pm start for super furries but you will miss the support - which station are you arriving in? if piccadily just get the tram going to altrinham or eccles/media city and get of at St Peters square - turn right past the library as not far ( this is if you don't know where you are going otherwise just ignore me lol)

I'm really looking forward to them as never seen them before

I think you will be okay to assume a 9pm start for super furries but you will miss the support - which station are you arriving in? if piccadily just get the tram going to altrinham or eccles/media city and get of at St Peters square - turn right past the library as not far ( this is if you don't know where you are going otherwise just ignore me lol)

I'm really looking forward to them as never seen them before

Piccadilly, but I'm being given a lift from there to the Albert Hall. I'll try and blag myself onto an earlier train if possible.

Been announced as a Bingley Music Live headliner, already got tickets for this so more than a little made up about it I can tell you

Anyone read the book that was being punted by their social media groups about them? Worth a read if so??

Yeah it's a decent, easy read. Great stories about the tank and the trip to Columbia for the video to Demons. Pretty much stops as you get to Rings but I guess the earlier years are the most interesting.

SFA were absolutely outstanding last night, not a dull moment in over 2 hours of music.

Also WessexBoy they were due on at 8.45 last night but came on about 5 minutes later.

Thanks. Looks like I'm going to have to attempted to jump on an earlier train, as I'll probably miss the first 5 minutes or so if they're on time.