Dalai Lama self-confirms

UEF

Fair enough, but you could extend the same perspective to folk attending either Dolly or the DL. Anyone attending anything at Glastonbury to 'be seen' is on a bit of a fool's errand - it's difficult to stick out much in a crowd of 100 thousand people.

Of course I could, but I'm not going turn round to them and say that they should of been watching some minimal techno in the dance tent instead.

Edited by chewsavedlatin

not to disrespect anyone from Hull but why would anyone watch a documentary on Hull? :P

Come home from work, sit down whack the tv on and just skimming through the channels, ahhhh here we go BBC4 "Hull: The City of Dreams" perfect

Well one was more just featuring Hull, as they were travelling along the East Coast on a train and the other other was about the fishing boats from Hull. (I only remember them as my dad happened to have them on the TV recently, I am not some sort of mad Hull enthusiast whose never actually visted. :P).

Hmmm, you sure about that?

0da40db4-2ca3-4f7b-a4b4-f9f5ea9e065b-315

:lol:

The fake boobs are actually very cleverly disguised weapons , kind of a Bond esque gadget...

Edited by LondonTom

was this a hoax / website hacked? or have they just removed the listing (at request of glastonbury?)

http://www.dalailama.com/teachings/schedule

i see he's still appearing at kempton racetrack though on the monday!

no doubt has £20 (lent to him by richard gere) for a nag to win on the 3:40

Probably just pulled on request as it is still here:

http://compassionoxford.com/dalai-lama-appear-glastonbury-festival-2015/

Website certainly not hacked.