Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

10 hours ago, Tuna said:

How were Paranoid London? Remember seeing them at the Hydra in 2014 I think, but their levels were all off and it sounded horrific. Was really looking forward to it too, their s/t is awesome

Really good! Was a very strange night at fabric - place had definitely emptied out a fair bit but that's probably because Paranoid London and Bicep were on pretty late.

both put on great sets though

• Upvote 1

Did anyone on here watch Moby's 2003 headline set?

I watched on YouTube last night and quite enjoyed it. Would an artist get away with a set like that any more? He had a dj on stage scratching his way through every tune.

Was it any cop there and did he play Evertime You Touch Me? As I can't seem to find it.

Such a shame with Diana Charlemange passed away at such a young age, she was a quality singer.

5 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Did anyone on here watch Moby's 2003 headline set?

I watched on YouTube last night and quite enjoyed it. Would an artist get away with a set like that any more? He had a dj on stage scratching his way through every tune.

Was it any cop there and did he play Evertime You Touch Me? As I can't seem to find it.

Such a shame with Diana Charlemange passed away at such a young age, she was a quality singer.

Yes. I was there, my 1st Glastonbury and it was great. I didn't think he played Everytime You Touch Me but checking online confirmed that.

If the Jean Michel Jarre rumours become reality he could pop up there as he has worked with him on JMJ most recent album and it is one of the best tracks

11 minutes ago, dondo said:

Yes. I was there, my 1st Glastonbury and it was great. I didn't think he played Everytime You Touch Me but checking online confirmed that.

If the Jean Michel Jarre rumours become reality he could pop up there as he has worked with him on JMJ most recent album and it is one of the best tracks

He did mention something on Twitter recently about him playing live again. It was more along the lines of 'I need to get out of the house' than definite plans to play live again though.

Edited by eastynh

14 hours ago, Memory Man said:

jesus christ. i thought it might be him, since he is in manchester on saturday. and i'm away!! i can't believe it.

i was at the last slop when floating points played and it was magic. i'm distraught.

Extremely jealous of you going to Floating Points. I found out it was him earlier in the day but couldn't make it due to other commitments.

MCDE should make up for it though. Slop is the best party in Leeds, he'll really enjoy playing, I think.

31 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

The Pryda stage at creamfields on the Sunday is brilliant. Eric Prydz, Adam Beyer, Kolsch, Alan Fitzpatrick. If it wasn't such a dive of really consider going 

I might go instead of sw4. Thing is, Last time I went the stewards were dickheads and the pryda tent was dead. Tunes were fantastic, but adam beyer played to under 100

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

4 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I might go instead of sw4. Thing is, Last time I went the stewards were dickheads and the pryda tent was dead. Tunes were fantastic, but adam beyer played to under 100

Neither one will be the EPiC 4.0 show though, will it? Still hoping he'll do something like the Alexandra Palace EPiC show around the same time, like in 2011

On 24/02/2016 at 11:30 AM, Cieran said:

Extremely jealous of you going to Floating Points. I found out it was him earlier in the day but couldn't make it due to other commitments.

MCDE should make up for it though. Slop is the best party in Leeds, he'll really enjoy playing, I think.

we're even at 1-1 then!! oh yeah its the best for sure, keep it quiet tho :ph34r: you see remarkably few things about it online, which i find amazing. Its kind of a bit hidden and clandestine which makes it all the better.

He should really enjoy it yes, he and any guests they have know they can quite literally play whatever they want and it will be accepted. I am not too sad as when i saw MCDE at mint warehouse in November '15 it was really, really good.

18 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Bloody hell, the Stantons had a new album out last year.  I'd almost given up on new material from them.  Listening now! :D

https://m.soundcloud.com/stantonwarriors/stanton-warriors-live-on-radio-1-essential-mix-08-12-01

They've just posted this classic mix on Soundcloud, if want reminding of their old stuff :)

On 2/26/2016 at 3:22 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

Bloody hell, the Stantons had a new album out last year.  I'd almost given up on new material from them.  Listening now! :D

I really hope they will be playing this year. if they had played last year I think that would have been ten years in a row. I think I only missed one of them.  Krafty Kuts played a belting set last year witk A Skills in the glade on Sunday night of you caught that. I hope they are back this year