Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

21 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Nice list, and I think I'll be where you are a lot of the time if you stick to this!

However, there's no way I'm going to be at Overmono or Bicep. As they're not playing 😄

Ben

Hahah yes they were suppose to be in the top list of those not playing 😉

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nikkic said:

First real detailed gander at the options, my word this festival is insane, even just looking at Friday......

Option 1 

Fred > Hot Chip > DJ Boring > HAAI 

Option 2 

Fred > Elkka > Chems > Glitterbox Takeover > LF System 

Option 3 

Fred > Four Tet > Yung Singh > Paranoid London

Option 4 

Fred > Eli Brown > Carl Cox > Faithless DJ set > Sherelle 

I love this place 

Its just ridiculous on Friday. wish some of these options were spread out more!

22 hours ago, Isaaclk said:

and which of these do you thinks gonna be the most popular option? I'm feeling fred to arcadia and then down to sec after chems finish.

This is my plan! Might see Folamour SH set between fred and chems i think

9 minutes ago, gfa said:

The other days are just as slammed for me. 

I've got about 4-5 acts I'll see on the main stages, the rest of the time I'll be at SH, SEC or Glade!

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

The other days are just as slammed for me. 

I've got about 4-5 acts I'll see on the main stages, the rest of the time I'll be at SH, SEC or Glade!

Yeah true but friday by far the worst (and clashes between bigger options)

3 hours ago, gfa said:

This is my plan! Might see Folamour SH set between fred and chems i think

Ahhh nah but i wanna be right under that spider where the sound is booming for chems. 

On 6/1/2023 at 5:11 PM, nikkic said:

First real detailed gander at the options, my word this festival is insane, even just looking at Friday......

Option 1 

Fred > Hot Chip > DJ Boring > HAAI 

Option 2 

Fred > Elkka > Chems > Glitterbox Takeover > LF System 

Option 3 

Fred > Four Tet > Yung Singh > Paranoid London

Option 4 

Fred > Eli Brown > Carl Cox > Faithless DJ set > Sherelle 

I love this place 

Having filled in clashfinder I only now realise how big friday is. Cox, blessed Madonna glitter box, fred, chems... all of them please 😬

16 hours ago, Isaaclk said:

Ahhh nah but i wanna be right under that spider where the sound is booming for chems. 

oh 100%, i got the time wrong anyway for folamour haha. quite like Elkka so will grab some food and head over to park up for chems

On 5/31/2023 at 9:28 PM, bennyhana22 said:

Oooh, I've got half an eye on that Iffy set too. Are you sure you're not just me?

think the more sensible option for me is a bit of FloPo and Daphni after Fever Ray, as we're right above the Spider and didn't get there at all last year. Them down to the SEC after that. But, you've made me think now about maybe trying to get into the Temple now!

Agh, what am I saying? Four Tet's ubercrowd notwithstanding, the queue will still be monstrous at 0030h, I think. 

That'll be a head scratcher as Fever Ray finishes. A bit frustrating that the Park set finishes 390 mins after all of the other 4 big stages!

Ben

Last year I got into the SEC with no queue after fourtet in the park before our Overmono meetup. I don't think I queued any time last year compared to previous years. I had enough time to spare to grab a drink and toastie before the gig.

3 minutes ago, TheBurns said:

Last year I got into the SEC with no queue after fourtet in the park before our Overmono meetup. I don't think I queued any time last year compared to previous years. I had enough time to spare to grab a drink and toastie before the gig.

Yeah, it's the Temple queue as the possible issue, not the SEC itself.

Ben
x

On 6/2/2023 at 3:25 PM, Madyaker said:

I'm sad there isn't more stuff like Digweed, Nick Warren, Cattaneo etc. I thought John Digweed played every 

Same...been spoilt for choice the past few years. Dave Seaman and Tripswitch I would have gone and seen but they clash with Elton John. Plenty other stuff on of course but I am a bit disappointed

46 minutes ago, Smozmorris said:

Seth Troxler has been announced on the Greenpeace rave tree..but not on the full line up. Could be a TBA?? Does he still bang or???

Midnight on Saturday is TBA, and Subb-an is before, so I would think that's where he'll be. he's on with his band Lost Souls of Saturn too on IICON one night

25 minutes ago, Hank Hankinson said:

Anyone seen Max Cooper before? Thinking of making him my Saturday headliner but wondering if he'll have the same impact without the visuals...

I've seen Max a couple of times. I think he's amazing. The visuals are obviously quite absorbing but I still think he'll be awesome even without them

2 minutes ago, StePotts said:

Do you know a secret path back in? 😆 or do you just brave the queues?

Yes, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to use it!

I'm conscious of the 'poor' timing of my entry to the SEC post Park.

Banking on Four Tet on IICON and the Chems on Arcadia mopping up a lot of people at that time so that The Temple queue is manageable. Getting into the SEC should be OK in itself.

Ben

1 minute ago, stanh said:

Seth Troxler is a class addition, buzzing with that, hopefully will catch him.

The Rave Tree doesn't get its own listing, so are we are assuming that some/many/most of the DJ acts late at Greenpeacce are all up the tree? (as opposed to the actual GP stage)

Ben