Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 hour ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

I'm gonna go Jackmaster after Radiohead, seems a bit more doable with Friday being the first "proper day" in some people's eyes so SE Corner will be manic. Was gonna head down after him to NYC Downlow.

Same. However I do want to catch hunee and I'm guessing that will be busy ?? Any chance of catching jackmaster then heading to hunee for 1.15 and getting in?? 

1 minute ago, TiZuff said:

Same. However I do want to catch hunee and I'm guessing that will be busy ?? Any chance of catching jackmaster then heading to hunee for 1.15 and getting in?? 

I'd say pretty much nae chance of getting into the Downlow quickly at that time 

13 hours ago, OffshoreToon said:

I'm well up for attempting to meet up via descriptions of each other as well. If only for the stories of failed attempts the week after. 

I gave someone a huge hug at the four tet allnighter thinking it was someone from here. It wasn't, I think they just complimented my tshirt...

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

it's on Kevin Saunderson's facebook page

Rubbish. I was a bit miffed he was playing at the same time as MaW, would have liked to have seen both.. 

If I end up seeing neither (due to increased demand for MaW) then I will be absolutely gutted.

The Mrs. wants to see Justice so I will be heading over to the SEC straight after. I had planned on seeing a bit of Jamie XX but I really don't want to miss out!

44 minutes ago, willsnewman said:

I gave someone a huge hug at the four tet allnighter thinking it was someone from here. It wasn't, I think they just complimented my tshirt...

I've only ever come within a whisker of randomly bumping into a forumite once, which was at a Radiohead gig at the Roundhouse, I spoke to one of Brave Sir Robins mates. I did in fact meet Tuna and Winslow at the Four Tet all-nighter in 2015 because I sold them my spare tickets.

2 hours ago, TiZuff said:

Zero mate. I've written him off at the Downlow so gonna camp out at Beat Hotel Thursday night for Hunee/Young Marco and Palms Trax. Then I'll be missing Call Super so gonna hopefully catch him Beat Hotel on Jamie XX day. He's going b2b with someone can't remember who.

Pain in the arse all this jigging about!

4 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Zero mate. I've written him off at the Downlow so gonna camp out at Beat Hotel Thursday night for Hunee/Young Marco and Palms Trax. Then I'll be missing Call Super so gonna hopefully catch him Beat Hotel on Jamie XX day. He's going b2b with someone can't remember who.

Pain in the arse all this jigging about!

Job Jobse

10 hours ago, Morgs74 said:

Never been to NYC Downlow.  If we want to see Midland at 23:30 on Saturday, what time should we get there to make sure we're in on time?

i'd say you'd be alright at 23:00. headliner time elsewhere so shouldn't be much of a queue.

i'm pretty sure my friend will want to see Phoenix in the JP which doesn't finish until 23:45, so I'm already coming to terms with it being too packed by the time we make it down there to even catch the end.

2 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

I've only ever come within a whisker of randomly bumping into a forumite once, which was at a Radiohead gig at the Roundhouse, I spoke to Brave Sir Robin's drunk mate. I did in fact meet Tuna and Winslow at the Four Tet all-nighter in 2015 because I sold them my spare tickets.

FTFY - he'll appreciate it!!

2 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

I've only ever come within a whisker of randomly bumping into a forumite once, which was at a Radiohead gig at the Roundhouse, I spoke to one of Brave Sir Robins mates. I did in fact meet Tuna and Winslow at the Four Tet all-nighter in 2015 because I sold them my spare tickets.

That means you were within a whisker of me too, Matt - I was at the same Radiohead Roundhouse gig as BSR!

Ben

40 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

before Benny gets his hopes up about that description, from their soundcloud accounts, they play "deep" house.

Hmmm...I'll investigate later after work, but I'm not getting an immediate every cloud has a silver lining moment, just now...!

Ben

Anyone worried about 

55 minutes ago, Untz said:

Patrick Topping is playing in the Temple at the same time.

Although they probably asked him anyway.

I'm sure Gideon and Gallagher did not ask Patrick Topping, they don't have any vanilla tech house DJs in Block 9