Muse

eldest300

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure. i just expected they would (although fucking hell, £65?! i never go to arena gigs anymore but it never stops astounding me hearing how expensive they are these days). i'm sure for huge Muse fans £45 to see them in an Academy is a steal

That's the way I see it - to see them in a venue that small is pretty much one of my dream gigs so I'm really not that bothered about £45

i think i'll be incredibly jealous once people come back reporting of the gigs / i see the setlists. bet they play loads of their old/lesser played stuff, and not a Guiding Light in sight

Yeah I'm hoping that because of the supposed new heavy stuff and the fact it's in a small venue they'll bring back some deep heavy cuts and we'll have a big hot sweaty turn up.

Woke up still hurting about this. Why does it have to be that bloody week?! I've always wanted to see them in a smaller venue.

You just know they are gonna play all the oldies like Agitated, Futurism etc - same as that Japan show last year. If TSP is on the setlist I will cry.

Of all the things! I got stung by a dodgy capta!

I got through instantly, and the captcha just wouldn't work when I clicked continue, so I had to go back and try again. Of course when I get through again it's sold out.

Got my ticket last night but had one friend at work all night who doesn't have a ticket now. Bit shit.

Some people wanted ticketmaster for Glastonbury ticket sales didn't they? :P

Amazing the amount of "there my favourite band ever fans" that joined up last night and asked for a code!

Still gutted about no London date and not being able to travel to one of these shows!!!

I hope they do the new songs + Starlight + Guilding Light + Neutron Star Collision and thats it for all who got tickets :P

Edited by LondonTom