Radiohead 2015

GeoHall

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all wrong, it's clearly Weird Fishes.

I just listened through the album again, so I'll do another list that I saw earlier of the songs in order from best to not so best

1. Reckoner

2. Weird Fishes

3. Nude

4. 15 Step

5. Videotape

6. House of Cards

7. Bodysnatchers

8. Jigsaw Falling Into Place

9. Faust Arp

10. All I Need

I did the same, and I loved it, actually. I’d probably put it fifth now, ahead of The Bends, which I also gave a revisit, and is a bit overrated for me. Or it would be if such a thing really existed, and could be applied to the arts. Fake Plastic Trees and Street Spirit are majestic though.

Talk Show Host is another favourite of mine from that era. Brilliant

Probably behind only Fake Plastic Trees, Street Spirit and Planet Telex for me

Just listened to From The Basement live sessions of In Rainbows. Bloody Awesome album, and, in my opinion, their best.

In Rainbows
Kid A
OK Computer
Hail To The Thief
The King Of Limbs
Amnesiac
The Bends
Pablo Honey

Hail To The Thief was the first Radiohead album I listened to, the first time I heard 'Sail To The Moon' I completely fell in love. I've only seen 'em once as well, it'd be lovely to see them again.

The recording sessions may have been delayed as long time producer has apparently fallen down some stairs and fractured his skull. According to what I've heard Nigel started seizing and Thom took him to hospital. If this turns out to be true, I hope Nigel makes a full and swift recovery.

The recording sessions may have been delayed as long time producer has apparently fallen down some stairs and fractured his skull. According to what I've heard Nigel started seizing and Thom took him to hospital. If this turns out to be true, I hope Nigel makes a full and swift recovery.

Nigel Godrich? Where did you hear this? Can't find any mention of it anywhere.

• 10 months later...