Other Stage Headliners 2015

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't he just just send everyone to sleep?

Mums been playing his stuff in the dining room and I find my yawning levels go up.

I like to think a Glastonbury crowd would be the appreciative audience for his new stuff that he's yet to find in England but if kingcrawler is right then he's out anyway, he's playing Werchter on the Friday.

I like to think a Glastonbury crowd would be the appreciative audience for his new stuff that he's yet to find in England but if kingcrawler is right then he's out anyway, he's playing Werchter on the Friday.

I do quite enjoy Time Is Dancing on his new album, beautiful song.

I think acts are received very differently at Glasto so if he does play at all I'd hope he'd get a good reception.

He's an Acoustic headliner for me, and a large one.

I do quite enjoy Time Is Dancing on his new album, beautiful song.

I think acts are received very differently at Glasto so if he does play at all I'd hope he'd get a good reception.

He's an Acoustic headliner for me, and a large one.

He's far too big for that, he's playing arenas on his tour. I think he'll sub the other stage but he's a shout for pyramid sub as well.

nah I can imagine Beck subbing the foos actually (now he's been brought up)

I'd imagine if the other headliners are Alt J and The Chemical Brothers, and the other two headliners are Coldplay and Florence - the Foo's other headliner has to be either another dance act or someone quite poppy. Can't see them putting an indie band up against the foos.

The Hives are great live but a bit unrealistic to be headlining.

Then again...

2008 was the first time I went . I thought it was great but looking back it wasn't a vintage year for bands, PATD, The Enemy, Hoosiers, The Feeling, The Fratellis, and Scouting For Girls who have all disappeared into obscurity!

2008 was the first time I went . I thought it was great but looking back it wasn't a vintage year for bands, PATD, The Enemy, Hoosiers, The Feeling, The Fratellis, and Scouting For Girls who have all disappeared into obscurity!

The thing is even despite not being a "vintage" I wish I'd bought a last minute ticket & gone! Housemate tried to persuade me to go saying it was much better than Reading. Finally popped my G cheery two years later.