Acid_Haze

Keeping British acts coming through to put them in a position to headline seems more about them playing lower down to me rather than headlining now.

That's a fair comment. She said that in relation to Kasabian playing on the Sunday last year, but it could equally apply to lower placed acts. Personally, I couldn't give a toss if they're British. The quality is more important to me. Is there anyone who'd prefer Noel Gallagher over Prince?

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

I honestly think it could be Sheeran. He's at the height of his fame right now .. And would tick the solo artist, from UK, bump up etc.

I know he's in San Fransisco on Friday 26th June .. But he could fly back next day .. Play on the Saturday and get back to Denver for the 29th June. Quite easy with the hours you get back flying to the USA.

He doesn't have a band he would need to bring, and I'm sure he'd be fully up for doing it. This opportunity may never happen again for him .. His 3rd album could flop and he could be back busking on the streets.

Put this on this forum afew months gao, my friend who works for a tour booking agency in Dublin heard that Glasto were 'lining him up'. But he hardly seems like he would give Glasto the run around.

I honestly think it could be Sheeran. He's at the height of his fame right now .. And would tick the solo artist, from UK, bump up etc.

I know he's in San Fransisco on Friday 26th June .. But he could fly back next day .. Play Glastonbury on the Sunday and get back to Denver for the 29th June. Quite easy with the hours you get back flying to the USA.

He doesn't have a band he would need to bring, and I'm sure he'd be fully up for doing it. This opportunity may never happen again for him .. His 3rd album could flop and he could be back busking on the streets.

Absolute nonsense

That's a fair comment. She said that in relation to Kasabian playing on the Sunday last year, but it could equally apply to lower placed acts. Personally, I couldn't give a toss if they're British. The quality is more important to me. Is there anyone who'd prefer Noel Gallagher over Prince?

100% I really dont want Prince!

Been following this thread for a while but deciding not to post anything until I had confirmation fully.

Line up incoming very, very soon.

fingers crossed.

...a solo singer with a band its sodding Flo and the Machine....

Female

British

"She might be?"

I have wasted weeks of my life on this forum.....FFS

She's on radio one tonight as well :lol:

I know he's in San Fransisco on Friday 26th June .. But he could fly back next day .. Play Glastonbury on the Sunday and get back to Denver for the 29th June. Quite easy with the hours you get back flying to the USA.

Has anyone made a jump in position as big as that without any new material?

Apart from Florence (and her band) I cannot now put a name down of a single Solo act as per yesterday's thinking that it could be.

Maybe we should discuss bands again, have we mentioned any recently :sarcastic:

Or maybe just slowly accept that you may well be getting flo? :P