• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Thanks. Was this linked to an official glastonbury site/twitter/faceboo? Or were we putting faith in a random source? I got the understanding it was from official source but never went to the effort of checking until now

It was from the Shangri La Twitter account

sime you must be getting me confused with someone else. im techguy not roses4baggie. and wellyboot, the roses will play. keep the faith, stay baggy

Are you totally sure about who you are!? I seem to recall Neil found that your IP is the same as Baggy's one. Am I remembering this wrong?

Maybe one year they could announce when the lineup is finished .. And they will only release it once a certain amount of money has been raised (for charity obviously).

I know we've all paid ticket prices, but many on here would contribute a couple of quid to say reach a target of £10,000 for example.

The way we've all become delirious in here I'm sure we could smash that between us!

Keavneys 6music interview will air on Thursday morning. It's with that bloke from dire straits.

Yeah it is, I doubt they're about to announce a dire straits reform for glastonbury but he is touring and is free over the glasto weekend, could be a sign but probably nothing

Maybe one year they could announce when the lineup is finished .. And they will only release it once a certain amount of money has been raised (for charity obviously).

I know we've all paid ticket prices, but many on here would contribute a couple of quid to say reach a target of £10,000 for example.

The way we've all become delirious in here I'm sure we could smash that between us!

With the levels of mania on here, I'd say that'd take, ooo, 5 minutes?

Ben

that's funny because techguy is actually gay. so good one there (Y)

Well if TechBaggy guy is the same person, which I'm sure has been proven he is, then if he is gay, why use a homophobic insult when insulting someone else. Bit weird.