Download 2015

dentalplan

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's true then Kanye West is touring this summer too

"But there will also be rapping with Kanye West May 4, 2015 , Soprano March 31 , and perhaps even Chris Brown."

But 2015 could be the right time :ninja:

would be ten years since Hypnotize. madness!

If they've got an album around March it wouldn't be announced by now anyway

nah, i think after all the bickering in the band etc that they'd want to keep it a secret for as long as possible and release it with short notice - really get people going nuts about it

If SOAD tour over here I will go to any venue in the country to see them, they were impeccable at Leeds '13, and I absolutely love them. As mentioned, I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since Mezmerize/Hypnotize.

Imagine if they dropped a new album out of nowhere :O

Edited by Andre91

Probably worth mentioning - I checked the Download boards earlier and the gent that gave them some headliners last year (I can't quite remember) says that his source reckons that AC/DC and KISS are headliners with Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Faith No More and Slash also on the bill. Add in Slipknot (or a new headliner instead if Copping's not bullshitting) then that could be first lot of announcements, just about.

Could be wrong obviously as it seems pretty strong considering Sonisphere's company just booked four of those for their own fests, but it may work if they're trying to kill Soni off again. I'm not sure I'd be that bothered unless FNM subbed AC/DC, and they probably wouldn't out of those lot.

True. That might be more likely actually considering their recent history of headline slots at festivals. They'd have to go up against AC/DC though wouldn't they? Or could they go up against Slipknot? I think they'd draw way too much of a crowd away from KISS.

I can see Copping playing Crue off as a headliner like he did with Whitesnake a few years back and claiming they're the new header.

After expecting Slipknot to be doing Download for so long now, I'm half expecting them not to be after all :lol:

KISS and AC/DC is a very classic rock combination, it would need someone more modern as the third. Disregarding that rumour that KISS, Crüe and Muse are doing Soni, Muse at Download would be a 'new' headliner like Copping has said.

The only thing is that Muse, KISS and AC/DC seems like it would be really, really expensive.

After expecting Slipknot to be doing Download for so long now, I'm half expecting them not to be after all :lol:

KISS and AC/DC is a very classic rock combination, it would need someone more modern as the third. Disregarding that rumour that KISS, Crüe and Muse are doing Soni, Muse at Download would be a 'new' headliner like Copping has said.

The only thing is that Muse, KISS and AC/DC seems like it would be really, really expensive.

I thought that about Slipknot earlier. With the 2 year gap it wouldn't be that surprising.

What is it that made us all convinced? Was there some kind of info?

Still think they will, mind.

I thought that about Slipknot earlier. With the 2 year gap it wouldn't be that surprising.

What is it that made us all convinced? Was there some kind of info?

Still think they will, mind.

didn't somebody mention that Corey said he'd be back at Download next year? (or something along those lines)

edit: ah here we go http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/m5950436.aspx

Edited by FloorFiller

Muse, Slipknot and KISS with Crüe subbing would be pretty tasty imo.

AC/DC

Slash feat. Myles Kennedy

Motörhead

In Flames

Airbourne

Anthrax

Cancer Bats

Black Spiders

Feed The Rhino

KoRn (playing 'KoRn' in full)

Black Veil Brides

Godsmack

Slipknot

Marilyn Manson

Enter Shikari

Rise Against

Papa Roach

Of Mice & Men

Every Time I Die

Devil You Know

King 810

Judas Priest

Five Finger Death Punch

Sleeping With Sirens

Pearl Jam

Faith No More

Deftones

Mastodon

Coheed and Cambria

Architects

Pulled Apart By Horses

Tonight Alive

Hacktivist

Lamb Of God

Parkway Drive

Asking Alexandria

Seems quite balanced and not too unrealistic to me. But would it sell well? I think so.

*edited after taking that Soni info as gospel ;) *

I would cry so much. Amazing haha.