Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

The secret resales will be after the official resale, which has a proper announced time, so there's not too much need to start getting notifications yet.

You should definitely not feel too negative though, I got 3 in the secret resales last year with ease, they were actually on sale like 10 minutes if I remember right?

Edited by Bradders

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a fantastic thread. I have been lucky, got tickets every year so far but I know one day soon my luck will run out....unless Sir Eavis doubles the size of the festival of course.....so its good to feel reassured that its not a lost cause to try in resales.

I have a couple of friends who wernt so lucky and am going to help them in the resales, Id really appreciate being added to an alert list if possible please.

My email is finlay.j@live .co.uk

Thanks so much

Finn

Haha ....being waaaaay too eager i know!

Just updated all my twitter/fb for notifications for glasto stuff, (which im kind of regretting now as i KNOW nothing is gonna be happening) and everytime i get a 'bing' i about it, i panic. God help me when it actually comes around for real!!

Yeah, there were a few secret sales by the looks of things, and on and off quick sales. Definitely made me feel a lot more confident, to read all this thread, and see how many got tix in the secret sales. Love the help from everyone on here *massive thumbs up*

Hello there, sorry to bring this thread to light again, but after missing out on tickets this year, im completely devestated and feel the need to be on the case straight the way and on the ball with it all. I CANNOT miss out again :(
I know its early to be thinking about resales, but im just trying, desperately, to get myself prepared so i can get bloody tickets when they do eventually go back on sale.
So, have just been reading through this thread,...made for a very interesting read lol. After having a couple of days of sulking and crying, this thread actually gave me some happiness :) All the joy of the ticketless able to get tickets and the whole round spirit of Glasto, just is amazing. So im hoping that come the resales, all will be good and people on here that need tickets, will all get to go. Im keeping the faith :)
Siblin...(dont know if this will even get seen by you matey...tried PMing you but seems you are very popular and have a full box) but noticed you were doing some form of emailing system. Im just wondering, if you still have that script running or you are to be doing it again for next years re-sale?
I would be eternally grateful, if you are able to pop me on your list too, if you are still running it??
Cant bear to be missing out for the first time in years :(
I know im being a bit premature here...buuuut, i like to be prepared!! Not getting a ticket this time round and having to wait till April is like absolute torture....and its only been a couple of days.... :girlcray:

This is such a fantastic thread. I have been lucky, got tickets every year so far but I know one day soon my luck will run out....unless Sir Eavis doubles the size of the festival of course.....so its good to feel reassured that its not a lost cause to try in resales.

I have a couple of friends who wernt so lucky and am going to help them in the resales, Id really appreciate being added to an alert list if possible please.

My email is finlay.j@live .co.uk

Thanks so much

Finn

Maybe you realise this but from your posts it's unclear so just to point out the secret sales and the re-sales are two different things.

The re-sales happen around the end of April and are publicised everywhere so there is no need for alerts etc, it's just the same drill as the main sale.

The secret sales happen after the resale and are either unpublicised or all you are told is the week they start which is usually early May. Then you need alerts and to be ready at all times to get them.

This is a great thread but most of the info in it refers to the May secret sales and it's the resale info you want to be concentrating on really until after the resale. Then those still ticketless need to start signing up for alerts, email lists and everything else.

Also, I set up a FB group when I missed out on tickets in the Glastonbury 2013 main sale - there's still a hardcore group of us who used it last year as well when any news of secret resales or otherwise came up - everyone is welcome to join if they like (although I think most of the time it was updated at much the same time as threads on here were posted, it's just a case of doubling efforts I guess?).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/g13resale/

There really are some amazing people amongst this forum. Nice to see the solidarity and the eagerness to help others.

for every one person who was eager to make jokes about those who didnt get tickets there are 10 who are sympathetic and williing to help.

Still devastated me and the wife didnt get tickets on sunday but ill be checking this forum with great interest until the resales!

Cheers Storm,

I was just giving it a pre emptive strike I think! I will be helping my friends in the resales, but if they fail there then I will be following all of the great advice on here about being on the lookout for secret sales. Hopefully it wont come to that and theyll have sucess in the resale.

Thanks again

Hope levels just reached 1000 again.

I want to be there next year so badily so fingers crossed it will happen, especially with being on EFestivals. Of all the tickets sold, i thought the majority of the buyers would have been members here

Also joined that FB group FF, hope thats alright :patsak:

Edited by Peter138

Cheers Storm,

I was just giving it a pre emptive strike I think! I will be helping my friends in the resales, but if they fail there then I will be following all of the great advice on here about being on the lookout for secret sales. Hopefully it wont come to that and theyll have sucess in the resale.

Thanks again

No problem and good luck, we've got tickets this year but we've had many years of re-sales and even one year of secret sales so I know how you all feel and it's horrible.

. It won't hurt to be kept updated just tha,t as it's been years since there were any secret sales before the official resale, I wanted to let you all know that it's unlikely there's much worth doing between now and the official re-sale in April.

Thanks for clarifying storm :) yep i was aware they were 2 seperate sales, however didnt realise the alerts were just for the secret ones. Get ya now, cheers dude.

I suppose i am far too early then, lol, kind of hoping for any glimmer of tickets going on sale before april....which i know wont happen...i just dont know how to get through till april! its soooooo long away!!!!

And ***claire*** im with you on that fb page, i stupidly didnt get chance to look at it this time around, but it was very helpful for me in Glasto 2013. Much love to ppl that helped...have it ear marked for the resales ;)

No problem and good luck, we've got tickets this year but we've had many years of re-sales and even one year of secret sales so I know how you all feel and it's horrible.

. It won't hurt to be kept updated just tha,t as it's been years since there were any secret sales before the official resale, I wanted to let you all know that it's unlikely there's much worth doing between now and the official re-sale in April.

Thats really reassuring. Im relieved to have mine but gutted for my friends, your experience gives me hope that I shall pass on to them in the resales, thanks again my friend!

Hope levels just reached 1000 again.

I want to be there next year so badily so fingers crossed it will happen, especially with being on EFestivals. Of all the tickets sold, i thought the majority of the buyers would have been members here

Also joined that FB group FF, hope thats alright :patsak:

Neil would love that.

100,000 Efests members..... <dream>

Just thought I'd throw my hat into the ring and offer help on resale/secret sale days if anyone needs. I was lucky enough to sort my own tickets this year but couple of people from this site got me tickets in previous years so I'd love to return the favour if I can :-)

Just thought I'd throw my hat into the ring and offer help on resale/secret sale days if anyone needs. I was lucky enough to sort my own tickets this year but couple of people from this site got me tickets in previous years so I'd love to return the favour if I can :-)

after helping some friends get some coach tickets i then failed on the sunday to get standards for me and the wife. If anyone can help us in april id be forever in your debt

I would also appreciate any help on offer. Been successful every year since online sales started. Didn't even see the page this year, but a friend was trying for me and got through. I said I'd try for someone else from this forum, so gave my friend that reg number too, but they must have been on the site at the same time as my friend , as he got a message saying that number was in the process of being used. By the time he'd taken the number out and re-submitted the form, the message came up that tickets were sold out. April seems a long long way away, not sure how I am going to cope! :banghead:

I'm not entirely sure, but if you hook up with this and the Glastonbury tickets page it should stand you in good stead;

https://www.followthatpage.com/faq

It worked this year for my stepson, so I know it works.

Thxs for that.

Personally i am still struggling on missing out, so much that its hard coming on here and seeing everyones plans and chats. Must keep the faith.

I'm not entirely sure, but if you hook up with this and the Glastonbury tickets page it should stand you in good stead;

https://www.followthatpage.com/faq

It worked this year for my stepson, so I know it works.

Nice one. The site I'm already signed up to only checks daily, which is not enough by far! Edited by stuartbert two hats