Resale Next Week

Guest seamonkey

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid question (which I should have asked before!) - I've bought a ticket for a mate who was on holiday. Only realised as I got onto the book screen that I didn't have his debit card details - so I used my own and put in my name & address on the payment screen (but obviously his registration, name etc on the first page).

Is this OK?

Stupid question (which I should have asked before!) - I've bought a ticket for a mate who was on holiday. Only realised as I got onto the book screen that I didn't have his debit card details - so I used my own and put in my name & address on the payment screen (but obviously his registration, name etc on the first page).

Is this OK?

That was probably the hardest thing I've had to do in a while. Got through and got a ticket for my mate. No ticket for me due to Wife's pregnancy. Kept glancing at my details in the cut & paste screen I had open. Resisted the urge.

Congrats to everyone going, and sorry for those who didn't get through this time.

For me it will be a long wait for October, tempered hugely by my new daughter, due the week after Glastonbury.

no don't give up more re-sales yet.

your inspiring words have kept me positive all winter.

GETOFFAMYLAWN, on 06 Oct 2013 - 4:45 PM, said:/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=4149564">snapback.png

Comrades, some of us have lost The Battle Of Ticket Day, but the war is not yet over.

Today we may be wounded, weary and woeful, but we still have much to fight on for. For now we must pick ourselves up and go about our daily lives as we have done before. The winter will bring with it the cold, and though this may be harder to bear in our current state, bear it we will, and break we will not. The months we must endure until our next opportunity will be long, but we will not squander this time, we will prepare ourselves, we will return with fire in our bellies.

Go back to your homes, go back to your jobs, for a while you must wait, but each day is another step along the road to our impending victory. The Somerset cider will taste twice as sweet the harder it is earned, and the hangovers that it brings will not phase us, for we will have known anguish, and we will have defeated anguish. We will see the sunrise over Worthy Farm once more, we will dine on the finest William's Green has to offer, we will dance in the Pyramid field, we will tut at children with those fucking balloons up the Stone Circle.

Our victory has not been today, brothers and sisters, but do not lose hope; our victory will be GLASTONBURY

I was trying for someone here as I have my tickets and I got the time out message too, there was no way it had timed out as it was seconds before I went on to the next page.

I just kept on with refresh but wasn't sure if it meant I should have started again by clicking the home link they offered.

Does anyone know what I should/n't have done there? Thanks