What have you done today to get ready for Glasto?

Guest JoBalls

I had a bit of a warm up and went to The Folkestone Airshow.

Had a burger, a hog roast, a couple of pints of cider, a doughnut and must have walked at least seven miles.

There were thousands of people there, the day started off as a monsoon and then became unbearably hot and stayed that way. Got sunburnt.

Great training for Glastonbury I thought.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a cracking LED Alarm Clock that has a illuminated night display { without touching it }
its the first one I have seen with such a clear display ' that takes batteries - 3 AAA '
I may start very late at night or dead early in the morning { could be 5am } so I wanted something that I could clearly see without having to press a button.
there was cheaper versions but they show every display under the sun- temperature - humidity - earth tilt angle - height above sea Level etc etc but the bloody clock is in a tiny display window - stuff that I want something where I can clearly see the time
I have ditched my old alarm as the bloody tick was a right wind up
That will be my last purchase for the festival season this year.SL1500_.jpg

At a campsite in Dulverton, Exmoor - going through all the lockers & cupboards in our motorhome and working out what we need to buy / leave behind.... and making lots of lists! OH making a new water pump thingy to enable us to re-fill our tank once on site.

Currently up to haim on the spotify playlist off here going from a-z found some awesome acts i may try to catch (haim isnt one of them)

hopefully get all the way through before end glasto time