What have you done today to get ready for Glasto?

Guest JoBalls

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got everything ready in the garage and I keep going out there to do a little happy dance! Only thing left to pack are all my cocktails in cans that I bought from asdal. And need to decant the Jaegermeister into a plastic bottle. Wish I knew how to post a photo from my phone! I'm sure you're all dying to see my pile ha ha

Tried on wellies to decide which to take( have 3 pairs but ankle still swollen from fracture back in March!!) can get 2 pairs on but struggle to take off again :(. Put up new tent in garden - it's bigger than we thought so hoping we get enough space to pitch it. Bought solar fairy lights. Now need to find a trolley and get all the camping gear down from loft!!

Swede, can I be your friend...

Today we spent ridiculous sums of money in tesco on a lantern thing for the tent, new torches, wipes, crispy squares, drinks, cereal bars, travel sized sun cream and toothpaste.

Also have found my trusty hoodie and denim shorts. Just got to get it all packed up now.

Next on the to do list is the ridiculously long instructions for granny re school drop offs and pick ups.

Woo hoo.