eFests Glasto 2014 Meet

Guest Woffy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what about the cider?! :P

I will find out what cider they'll have (Scott had already asked me to :lol:).

Is the music going be just Reggae interspersed with Talking Heads tracks thrown in? :P

The music will be provided by the people who are doing the music all weekend in that bar. What music we get I'm not sure yet, and I might well have the opportunity to influence it.

i'm not much of a one for meets though i do fully intend to turn up every year. i did for the football thing in '09 (? maybe '10) but barely spoke to anyone and slunk away. i came past the cider bus last year but didn't see anyone efesty.

if it's in a bar with tunes i'll make an extra effort though. much better chance of actually finding people!

i have a rainbow hairband and can draw scenery on my face...

Woo hoo - new place seems an awesome idea :-)

I had banned myself from the Wednesday meet this year after getting rather tipsy last year with unknown people (not from efests).... I rather let my hair down on the Wednesday and get rather over excited and the cider is rather strong and I'm a lightweight .... nuff said !!!

New venue - new start - please can you make sure they stock non alcoholic smoothies ;-).... plus I can sneak my gang in and 'pretend' I am being 'good' and not going to the cider bus !