Weather

matt_berr

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye the latest ensembles are focusing in and getting pretty consistent out to the wednesday with pleasant dry weather all round. After that some uncertainty and potential for light showers but it's looking nice enough

Someone asked earlier has it been like this before - yea 2005 and 2010. In both cases we were in a nice higher pressure belt. In 2010 the highs grew more than modelled and by festival time we knew it was all going to be lush tho some uncertainty on sunday - in 05 the highs didn't build and a stubborn low kept slipping over us. It's modelled that kind of situation once or twice in the last week, but it's not appeared for a few days now so fingers crossed and even if it did there's a 99.999% chance it'd be normal rain and showers. That storm really was a proper freak occurance

very optimistic about this now (which i couldn't have said a week ago, which just goes to show how much can change in a week so i guess i shouldn't be too optimistic). looking like it'll be hot at least, and a few showers here and there is fine just as long as they're not constant