With prince out of the equation, who's left?

Guest GeoHall

To plan a tour, john mcvie must have been given the all clear now ( or recently) and know he will be fit for rehersals ( say 3 months before the tour starts?). That means he doesn't need any further treatment just now. So what ever type of cancer he had was cured by the treatment he had ( and with no complications or side effects).

There is no reason fleetwood mac couldn't be on the pyramid stage.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to point out how well kate bush just sold out her 22 gigs,in one fan pre sale and 15 minutes in the general sale .

Now as was said ealier in this thread she may not want to do a festival, but a hell of a lot of people that go to glastonbury would like to see her and they should try to book her just on the off chance that she would go for it in coming years

To plan a tour, john mcvie must have been given the all clear now ( or recently) and know he will be fit for rehersals ( say 3 months before the tour starts?). That means he doesn't need any further treatment just now. So what ever type of cancer he had was cured by the treatment he had ( and with no complications or side effects).

There is no reason fleetwood mac couldn't be on the pyramid stage.

Oooo - would Neil really do this?

yes I would, and I have. :lol:

But the only thing omitted that might otherwise be included is Prince, which would be put back as just a rumour, on the basis that Emily did not actually say "he won't be at Glastonbury this year" (which was what I originally believed, and why he was removed) and instead said "he's not booked yet".

It's a pretty tenuous reason to include him in the first place, but because some people might go nuts about is and think it meant something more than just "he can't be entirely ruled out", I've decided not to put it back.

So there you go. No big conspiracy, just me avoiding some people needlessly winding themselves up. :)