What albums are you looking forward to in 2014?

plaskins

Aye very heavy bon iver and Jon Hopkins influences, and actually surprisingly good for it. If the hipsters thought it was a new bon iver track they'd be wetting themselves over it.

Apart from the fact that it doesn't really have a melody to speak of. It's a nicely produced track and all, but bon iver's actually got the songs underneath, and hopkin's music has some direction to it. This Coldplay track is just a bit meh.

• 4 weeks later...

Needs to play the park! Seeing him in manchester in may I think

My friends saw him at Great Escape last year and said he was outstanding live (I went back home and had a nap :(), going to see him in Brighton this May.

Would probably watch him at Glastonbury as well, especially on the strength of his new album which is the best thing he's done! Think it's sitting on a very healthy 88 on metacritic as well so hope he nets some new fans.

Edited by Yesiamaduck

My friends saw him at Great Escape last year and said he was outstanding live (I went back

home and had a nap :(), going to see him in

Brighton this May.

Would probably watch him at Glastonbury as well, especially on the strength of his new album

which is the best thing he's done! Think it's sitting on a very healthy 88 on metacritic as well so hope he nets some new fans.

Yeh the new stuff is brilliant, he is doing soundcontrol manchester which will be a great venue for him. Hope to see him at G at some point, at the time of day he would be on I can't see many clashes drawing me away from him

Mac DeMarco - Salad Days came out today (it's on Spotify) and it's fantastic.

i couldn't quite get in to his last one but Salad Days is an amazing album

http://youtu.be/S2Fu4lGLUsk

Also looking forward to this, loved their last album it pretty much was on constant rotation all of Summer 2012

ahh i had no idea about this! so excited. love First Aid Kit. seeing them live at Bestival '12 on the main stage in the morning sorted my huge comedown right out

Been listening to Manchester Orchestra's new album today. Would love them to play.

i'm not really a fan of their new album. not really liking the one-sound approach they took to it. the best parts of their other albums were the different moods and instrumentation they used, so for this one to all just be a pretty standard rock affair is a bit disappointing

How To Dress Well have a new album out on June 23

always hope they'll / he'll appear at the festivals i'm at every year, so fingers crossed this is the year. such an amazing act

Saw him at Great Escape last year and he floored me, I was expecting a good show..... but wow.