Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

15 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

YES, MAN! Saw this earlier and let out a little happy wee. I'm going for the Leeds date for sure! 

I've just seen it is legit on from a few venues but it still hasn't been announced on The Wonder Years social media though for some reason. I think I'm going for Manc and Leeds. I can't wait for it either! The Wonder Years, who are my favourite band, with Tiny Moving Parts, who brought out my AOTY so far, and PUP who are one of the best current Punk bands. Gonna be amazing :D 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Leeds or Manchester look really tempting. Cody made my top five last year and I still can't get enough of it. 

IMG_1695.JPG

Yeees saw this last night. Been waiting years to see them again. Will do London and then might go to oxford and stay the night on the way to Trees.

9 minutes ago, huntyyy said:

17855059_10154741858879737_8332518046144

Also on Dice.

Was surprised not to see them on R+L bill, particularly since they've doubled down on punk this year.

They're also doing Manchester the night before this - also poorly timed for me.

6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Cody made my top five last year and I still can't get enough of it. 

Oh

I'm surprised Martha are at a level where they can coheadline a tour with Joyce Manor. Fair fucks to 'em.

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Leeds or Manchester look really tempting. Cody made my top five last year and I still can't get enough of it. 

IMG_1695.JPG

Been waiting for ages to see Joyce Manor and they dates closest to me are when I'm at 2000 trees (though I haven't got my ticket yet but I'm 90% certain I'm doing it again this year). Great. Guess I'm gonna have to wait another few years then :lol: 

Also I don't know why you love Cody so much. I thought it was just average and their worst album. The self titled debut and Never Hungover Again are far better

Edited by justanothername

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Been waiting for ages to see Joyce Manor and they dates closest to me are when I'm at 2000 trees (though I haven't got my ticket yet but I'm 90% certain I'm doing it again this year). Great. Guess I'm gonna have to wait another few years then :lol: 

4 hours ago, huntyyy said:

Oxford and stay the night on the way to Trees.

Oxford is only 45 minutes drive from Trees!

1 hour ago, huntyyy said:

Oxford is only 45 minutes drive from Trees!

And Oxford is 3 hours from where I live :P
Anyway I can't drive so it would be longer and with the extra costs for accommodation and what not it probably would mean I can't afford Trees so I'm just gonna pass it up this time and hope they come back sooner rather than later :) 

22 minutes ago, justanothername said:

And Oxford is 3 hours from where I live :P
Anyway I can't drive so it would be longer and with the extra costs for accommodation and what not it probably would mean I can't afford Trees so I'm just gonna pass it up this time and hope they come back sooner rather than later :) 

Learn to drive then 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...