Football 2013-2014

Guest kaosmark2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From football 365: a fun game!

'In light of Suarez's shock POTY award last night, who is people's shout for 'favourite' player of the season? I've come up with some selection criteria:

1) They can't play for your team.

2) Try and come up with better reasons than 'he scored lots of goals'. Ideally, they'd be players that exceeded expectations and performed consistently over the season.

Top 3 acceptable.

'In light of Suarez's shock POTY award last night, who is people's shout for 'favourite' player of the season? I've come up with some selection criteria:

2) Try and come up with better reasons than 'he scored lots of goals'. Ideally, they'd be players that exceeded expectations and performed consistently over the season.

Top 3 acceptable.

Top 3 acceptable.

Tom Cleverly, Michael Carrick and Ashley Young :P

Does anyojne need reasons for those? :lol:

Edited by eFestivals

I'll go with 2, and both play for City.

The player that I think would be first on a team sheet if you were naming a Premier League XI, or even a World XI, would be Yaya. Just a beast of a player. The complete package. Big, strong, powerful, comfortable on either foot, decent in the air, good range of passing, eye for a goal, great first touch, football brain, blah blah blah.

2nd player is the player that if I had to pick one premier league player that I'd pay money to watch over any other. Step forward David Silva. Makes finding space look the easiest thing in the world, rarely looks rushed, glides gracefully over the pitch, his weight of pass and his eye for a ball is head and shoulders above anyone else's currently IMO. Ball retention must be second to none. In short, a joy to watch.

The player that I think would be first on a team sheet if you were naming a Premier League XI, or even a World XI, would be Yaya. Just a beast of a player. The complete package. Big, strong, powerful, comfortable on either foot, decent in the air, good range of passing, eye for a goal, great first touch, football brain, blah blah blah.

Edited by ThomThomDrum

Seamus Coleman

Can defend, attack and score goals. Modern day full back and the best in the league for me.

Llalana

Creative, passing, great engine and just goes about his business with no fuss.

Special mention, willian is going to be some player next season.

Top 3 acceptable.