thewayiam

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T looks great! But yeah it is the distance putting me off.

I think I'm going to T, and I can get a coach from Sheffield, straight to Kinross for £30 return which is decent, it'll take a few hours but I'd rather that than forking out for a train :P

You should check out http://uk.megabus.com/ if you're keen. Failing that I'm pretty sure Disclosure will do a UK tour and Vs lineup is fairly good

might have helped if they were against some decent competition rather than Lianne La Havas and The Vaccines as well, crowds were dead for both

fuck it they'll probly end up on main

They were dead because people wanted to see Rudimental, so yeah probably on main with even less decent competition

Rudimental are shocking, really cannot comprehend how they've suddenly become so massive, 3rd down at IOW? Fuck that

Shocking that you think they aren't very good or shocking that they have been offered & accepted high slots this year at festivals*?

*which any band in their right mind wouldn't turn down if they were current or not as it raises profile, more money etc

Usually I find if someone is billed as special guests, they'll be late afternoon on main stage.

Big & legendary enough band to be near the top but bookers have an excuse to play them lower down the bill this way without dent their ego too much.

Usually I find if someone is billed as special guests, they'll be late afternoon on main stage.

Big & legendary enough band to be near the top but bookers have an excuse to play them lower down the bill this way without dent their ego too much.

and they also get a decent sized set length

Look. I love the Manics. They're my favourite band of all time. But if anyone is seriously suggesting that they're anything other than middle of the day fodder if on main stage, they need their head checked quick stat.

Hopefully OCS headlining the arena last year will set a precedent. Them finishing it on the Timberlake night with an hour and a quarter set would be amazing

Hopefully OCS headlining the arena last year will set a precedent. Them finishing it on the Timberlake night with an hour and a quarter set would be amazing

Arent Chase and Status (doing a DJ set) already confirmed for headlining Arena on one night, and I doubt V would clash C&S with Ingrosso and Axwell who have already confirmed themselves for Killers night

Headliners could be

JT Killers

Elbow Ingrosso and Axwell

C&S Manics

Edited by daniel.k

Shocking that you think they aren't very good or shocking that they have been offered & accepted high slots this year at festivals*?

*which any band in their right mind wouldn't turn down if they were current or not as it raises profile, more money etc

Shocking music wise, I don't blame them for accepting what they're being given, I just don't understand why they're so popular, then again plenty of people say the same about The 1975 who I love so I can't really talk :P

V Festival just posted a video with Rudimental who said they will be on the main stage this year (in the sun set slot) I am assuming that is 3rd/4th down??

Id guess something like Daniels clash finder for the top 3/4 each day.

JT

Ed Sheeran

Paolo Nutini

Rudinmental

Elbow

Killers

Example

Lily Allen

Bastille

Axwell ^ Ingrosso.

I cant see Kaisers playing 5th down, i'd have them 2nd/3rd on MTV.

Swap them with Manics?