thewayiam

Depends where you live haha.

Let me know if it's Weston park I know a few cheap hotels/b&b around the Weston park area.

Mate owns a pub with b&b 5 minutes away from Weston park, so that could be useful for you and the gf.

Bought Weston Park tickets for my girlfriends birthday present.

Cheers, would be thankful if you could give me a few links :) Much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Example's new song is bloody terrible, cannot see why he's so high at all. Sounds like a Calvin Harris remix of some video game music.

Brilliant live. Gets the whole crowd bouncing - actually fun. Will get a bigger crowd than the killers I think. He got a huge crowd in 2012, way bigger than noel or stone roses

Brilliant live. Gets the whole crowd bouncing - actually fun. Will get a bigger crowd than the

killers I think. He got a huge crowd in 2012, way bigger than noel or stone roses

The crowd in 2012 wasn't that huge for him at weston, I was sitting up towards the arena stage watching him and it was tiny compared to Noel's crowd.

Don't anger the V board members or you'll end up getting negatives every time you post like I did. They're a harsh breed.

I got loads of negs the same day you did!

So that's why Zac Quinn seems to be using all his daily votes to mark me down? Makes sense now.

Edited by mrtourette

damn you got me lmao. how did you know? ;)

don't get why people are so bothered about 'reputation' to be honest, it's only a bit of fun on an internet forum :)

I perormed an exhaustive investigation ito your reputation history, saw that you'd been trading downvotes with andy0808 and stumbled across the post above. Yes I was bored :P

I perormed an exhaustive investigation ito your reputation history, saw that you'd been trading downvotes with andy0808 and stumbled across the post above. Yes I was bored :P

:sarcastic:

I'm thinking Rita Ora could be in the next announcement. She has a new single out soon.

discussed this a while back

it's surely a three-way query of 'where would she play that would be an improvement on subbing 4Music', 'why wasn't she in the first announcement if she's getting a significant slot' and 'would she really be booked three years in a row' now.

I cant see Rita being book because of the reasons Zac pointed out. I also hope she isnt there again as I dont like her that much but I did see her last year. Maybe she and Calvin are having a year away from V and then do V 2015. Rita playing 3rd from top and Calvin headlining main :0

Miles Kane had a new album for the second T slot in a row and played the exact same slot. Nobody knows how her stock is going to be come V time. At the most, she'll get one slot higher. I'd wager she'll get a comparative main stage slot if she played though. Probably fourth of fifth from the top.