thewayiam

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cos I have a wife and kids and my job means I work away a lot, so my festival weekends are limited to one per year only nowadays!

Ahh right, your V Fest experience has gone bye bye now. I thought you meant the festival was going bye bye because of Black Keys

Got my ticket... that was a LOT easier than trying to get tickets like this before. I'm used to being in queues for ages but literally got straight through! I guess the line up isn't so desirable this year. Still, gonna be great :)

Which site Is it easier to get to and hotel by and where?

Depends where you live haha.

Let me know if it's Weston park I know a few cheap hotels/b&b around the Weston park area.

Mate owns a pub with b&b 5 minutes away from Weston park, so that could be useful for you and the gf.

Edited by thetime

Who was due to play main stage before The Saturdays were put there?

I think I am right where V is aiming their line up, and I agree that some people want their older acts to be higher up but V goes with more pop and dance higher up, which I dont mind

No one was

No one was

I find it hard to believe V would fill all of one day's main stage, and both days on the years previous but leave one spot for the saturdays to have after Little Mix dropped out.

Poth have you got tickets, or are you going to miss this year out?

I find it hard to believe V would fill all of one day's main stage, and both days on the years previous but leave one spot for the saturdays to have after Little Mix dropped out.

Poth have you got tickets, or are you going to miss this year out?

Well it was that lol, no one dropped out before the Saturdays were announced for main stage.

I haven't yet as I cannot afford them ATM, but will get them later

Well it was that lol, no one dropped out before the Saturdays were announced for main stage.

I haven't yet as I cannot afford them ATM, but will get them later

Little Mix disappeared on the same announcement as Saturdays arrived on as far as I can remember

Now that changes it completely for me. Assuming that's the same time as timberlake that basically means my favourite band on the lineup get to play in the dark and get a full set, hopefully meaning at least a couple of old tunes.

Me and the wife have bought tickets on that assumption. Gives us a headline act we want to see each night, chuck manics below elbow as well and that will be a cracking end to the festival for me