Biffy Clyro

Guest johndoe93

I'm new to all this festival stuff and was just wondering where did the Biffy Clyro rumour come from? And why is everybody so convinced that it's them who's going to headline? No one had any idea it was going to be Eminem so the next two headliners could be absolutely anyone

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to all this festival stuff and was just wondering where did the Biffy Clyro rumour come from? And why is everybody so convinced that it's them who's going to headline? No one had any idea it was going to be Eminem so the next two headliners could be absolutely anyone

I've had info from more than one excellent source.

I'm 100% certain on this one.

That Black Crow guy has vanished since Soni was cancelled, I bet he's waiting for Sabbath not to headline R&L before he comes back just so he's got something he thinks he can throw at Neil.

"You said Sabbath were headlining R&L"

"No I didn't"

"You said they were in talks"

"They were"

"But they can't have been as they aren't playing"

"Yes they could, the talks just didn't go anywhere"

"I knew you were wrong"

"I wasn't"

"You had them down as SR"

"Because they were, but the rumour didn't go anywhere"

"You said Sabbath were headlining R&L"

"No I didn't"

"I knew you were wrong"

"I wasn't"

............... "Soni will definitely be on next year"

Edited by mrtourette

I kind of hope something changes or your wrong and they sub as I want to see the reaction of people using that to string you up :lol:

EDIT: Not in a mean way, i just enjoy reading the idiotic posts.

yeah, sods law says that things will change and I'll be strung up for that. :lol:

But I really REALLY do have very excellent sources for this, so it really shouldn't be wrong unless the band all get killed in a car crash before the announcement or something.

the album's a big step up from Only Revolutions imo. maybe it's because there are more songs and so they've been able to put more ideas out there, but it seems a lot less 'made with arenas in mind' than a lot of songs from OR, i.e. Many Of Horror. still has it's big ballad-like moments, but they're a lot less cringey. pleasently surprised i must say! was readying myself to hate this and never listen to it more than once but i'll definitely be returning. double albums are almost always a 'make or break' deal for bands but Biffy have really pulled it off (and this is all coming from somebody who has always strictly been in the 'they kinda sold out' boat)

Yeah good post. Cringey, that's the word to describe listening to their last album. I've definitely had my head turned in the last week or so from what I've heard. I'll probably illegally download this with the intention of buying it if I like it and then not buy it regardless.