Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

Tier 1 – access to the area directly in front of the stage

Tier 2 – access to an area closer to the stage than general admission

Tier 3 – access to the main spectator area

Jits true tickets on sale in around 5. Will post when I have a link

Barclaycard customers only I think

Barclaycard Unwind Backstage Bar

Fast-track private entrance to the festival, getting you in and out quickly.

- Premium Flushing toilets.

- Cloakroom service & lockers to keep your valuables safe.

- Relaxation tent where you can get a massage, treatment or body art.

- Private VIP cocktail bar

- Comfy seating areas.

- VIP food outlets.

Please note that the Backstage Bar is located close to the stage. Tickets for the Backstage Bar do not permit access to restricted areas behind the stage or any artist or production areas.

Premium flushing toilets!

We should set mike and MrIdiot a challenge to see which one can cut and paste in the most Stones 'info' and then take credit for it.

How many of Mike's actual predictions actually came true this year? (by predictions I mean things he said BEFORE it became common knowledge).

Edited by Justiceforcedave

How many of Mike's actual predictions actually came true this year? (by predictions I mean things he said BEFORE it became common knowledge).

Well he was banging on about the Stones for ages, but not really before anyone else just with more conviction. But that wasn't too hard. Getting the Arctics or Mumford would have been impressive.

Most his other stuff about the days of announcements has been wrong, although I think the get out is that it was originally scheduled for when he says it was but got changed, or some other such shit.

Edited by mrtourette

Well he was banging on about the Stones for ages, but not really before anyone else just with more conviction. But that wasn't too hard. Getting the Arctics or Mumford would have been impressive.

Most his other stuff about the days of announcements has been wrong, although I think the get out is that it was originally scheduled for when he says it was but got changed, or some other such shit.

frabz-Even-a-stopped-clock-----tells-the

I don't think anyone denies the value for money, its the fact that for a lot of people £200 is a lot of money regardless of what you're getting for it.

This arguement is ridiculous. You cannot moan about something you cannot afford! Thats life and its tough titteh im afraid! Id like a flash motor on my drive but im not going to go on a bmw forum saying 40k is a lot of money, despite what you get for the 40k!