Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

This arguement is ridiculous. You cannot moan about something you cannot afford! Thats life and its tough titteh im afraid! Id like a flash motor on my drive but im not going to go on a bmw forum saying 40k is a lot of money, despite what you get for the 40k!

I was just stating a fact. £200 is a lot of money for a lot of people. Fact.

A lot of people have to think carefully before they part with that amount of money ... me included.

Also thinking about it, say 60 acts of worth play glastonbury

(AKA 60 acts that you'd pay tickets to go and see, like concerts)

205 is the price of a ticket.

205/60 = 3.41666 Per act.

So lets round that up.

You are paying £3.40 to specifically see the stones at glastonbury.

So lets round that up.

not really accurate, if you do it based on that, you need to do it based on how many of those 60 you are likely to see.

I see it like this. it's costing me £220 to go Glasto, ticket plus parking + a program.

Say I want to see 5/6 acts a day, adding up to we'll say 16 acts over a weekend = £13 pretty much an act.

The 1st act I will see, going by a Friday-Sunday schedule would cost me around £18 with a booking fee, no act will cost less than £10 that I would see.

Edited by thewayiam

not really accurate, if you do it based on that, you need to do it based on how many of those 60 you are likely to see.

Yeah I guess I just wanted to make a quirky comment about how the Glastonbury goers have it so so so much better than anyone at hyde park value wise!

So lets round that up.

just in case you have a maths test coming up anytime soon, that's called rounding down ;)

Yeah I guess I just wanted to make a quirky comment about how the Glastonbury goers have it so so so much better than anyone at hyde park value wise!

I have at least 3 £40 acts and at least 2 £30 acts that I would see too. Not sure wether Glasto will be a stripped down stage production but I don't care lol. I have a good £400's worth of bands I'd see on the lineup minimum.

Stillon the subject of Mick Taylor, that Gregory the Gorilla twitter account included him in the announcement tweets, which might mean he plays for a fair bit more than just a one-song guest spot on Midnight Rambler.

Do their egos allow for anyone to get limelight/credit?