NEXT GEN CONSOLES

The Nal

Does anyone on here use both systems for gaming? and if so what's your preference? how do you decide?

Got a 360 and a PC, I normally just go by if its cheaper on one platform or the other...or if its the same price decide if its better using mouse/keyboard or a controller. (though I do have a wireless USB adapter for my 360 controller on my PC :P).

Some games like FIFA, I'd always go for the console version as more friends have it etc.

It's good to have the option, like Stick of Truth isn't censored on PC in Europe but is on consoles!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trials Fusion is out!

didnt realise, it came out yesterday. If you arent aware of how awesome the trials games are - especially the playstationers on here, its the most fun you can have with 2 thumbsticks, as addictive as crack, and fucking enfuriating. I bought it straight away!

Well, I'm back for my annual visit whilst glasto season's in swing.

Saw the ASDA deal on xbone with titanfall for £350 so took full advantage whilst I wait for edler scrolls to come out in June.

Can't believe they didn't include DLNA with the damn thing, lucky my media center all runs off XBMC with a HTPC in the living room. I thought the xbone was being touted as the ultimate all in one?? No DLNA, No MCE. Poor show if you ask me.

Got Ryse just to see what it's capable of and it's a very pretty game but not really worth £50. Back to the shop with that one I think. Also I've only got a 8mbit connection so for ryse to install it's ridiculous 12gb update and for titanfall to download (comes packaged as a QR code) it was a full 24 hours after unboxing that I could play anything! If I was a teenager at Xmas I'd have chucked the toys right out of the pram.

Currently DL'in Trials Fusion, though at only 5gb I may actually get to play it tonight...