NEXT GEN CONSOLES

The Nal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I spent hours playing Stick of Truth the first weekend I got it. Just a really a fun game to play. (Though I doubt that if you are not a south park fan/like that sort of humour).

Though i've not played for a week or so...

As I can't seem to get giving Randy an abortion right!

OlliOlli has crashed twice within 10 minutes. Not a good start. Supposedly they are working on a fix, but the game has been out for a while now. How have they not fixed it yet?!

Battlefield 4 is still broken for PS4 (well consoles in general I hear but the PC version is fine), rubber-banding and the "no sound starts" are STILL happening, its been out since the end of november for christ sake. Absolutely disgraceful.

Battlefield 4 is still broken for PS4 (well consoles in general I hear but the PC version is fine), rubber-banding and the "no sound starts" are STILL happening, its been out since the end of november for christ sake. Absolutely disgraceful.

i remember my brother buying BF3, loading it up, starting the game and no weapon in hand. he kept playing and playing but he never got a weapon.

I have never finished the main quest of an Elder Scrolls game, but I always enjoy ploughing hours into them. I love the fact that it feels like your own journey. No two players' games will be the same.

Has anyone played Elder Scrolls Online yet? Not a fan of MMOs myself, but am interested to hear from anyone who's played it.

Edited by windy_miller

I bashed the shit out of Oblivion, put in well over 200 hours into that. But Skyrim I barely played at all, may give it another go when my PC is built.

I'm now going to have the decision on whether to buy games on PC or PS4 which will be a right pain. I dont know whether to keep the PS4 just to PS4 exclusives and get everything else on PC, or vice-versa in the sense that just use the PC for games that don't come out on PS4 ala Titanfall, Stick of Truth etc.

Does anyone on here use both systems for gaming? and if so what's your preference? how do you decide?