• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

We came out of our tents one morning last year and in the night, someone had walked into the middle of our camp, torn an empty Fosters box open, taken a absolutely massive dump in it and positioned it right in the middle on top of our fire that had gone out. I laughed for ages :lol:

Edited by Andre91

A friend who lives across the road, (didn't actually meet him at the festival) told me this year one of his friends didn't go the whole weekend. They then where taken to some hospital just outside of the festival grounds Sunday night/Monday morning for an overnight stay due to chronic constipation. Thought I'd share that beautiful story with you all.

Your mate is lying. Not going for a weekend isn't chronic constipation and there's no way someone would be rushed to hospital for it anyway.

Unless he hadn't gone for about 5 days before, or even a few days if you take into account all the shit food and beer they probably consumed over the weekend.

But yeah, the only shit in this story is bullshit.